Chapter 1

Alex ran across the street, rushing to get to the stadium. He was only five years old, and loved wrestling. He is a chubby little kid, so he can't run as fast.

His mother walked, and was already farther than him. She took slow steps, and Alex still couldn't catch up. His mother turned around and stopped walking. Alex ran faster now, he passed her and raised his fists in the air in victory . He got closer to the stadium. He threw punches while he ran, kicking his feet out.

He tripped over the flat surface and stumbled. He fell face first and layed on the grown.

" Ouch." Alex said. He rubbed his head and sat there. His mother ran to him and picked him up by the arm.

" Por tonto, par andar corriendo. "  his mother shook her head. She pulled his ear, making him follow her.

They walked into the stadium, his mother let go of his ear. Alex stood behind his mom, he didn't want to get his ass whooped. He shifted his weight to one leg to another. Waiting in line, alex turned in circles.

His mom slapped him on the arm, " Para. "

Alex did as she said, he stood there. He walked to the side and looked forward.

" No chingues. " he said. The line went on forever. He was never going to get to the arena.

Alex looked up to his mom, she was talking to his dad. He thought twice before he made his decision. Alex looked back at the line, and then up to his parents.

" Yo ya me voy, adiós. " Alex walked in front of everyone. Cutting everybody.

" Adios, Adios, Adios. " he said to everyone one, walking confidently.

He made it to the front of the line, there were a snack shop.

" Mmmm, yo quiero. " he said walking towards the counter. Alex cut the next person in line. The person in front of him already finished ordering.

The worker looked at him, " Where's your parents? "

" Yo quiero unas papas fritas. "  Alex said, unaware of what she had said.

The lady looked around, looking for the child's parents. She thought they might be down at the arena, she sighed and handed the kid a box of popcorn.

" Yesh!!! " Alex said. He walked past all the other people, following them into the arena.

He ran down the stairs, dropping popcorn in the process. He ran down to the first section, the view was perfect. He pulled the chair up close to the barricade and stood on it. If he sat, he wouldn't be able to see.

Everyone was filling in the empty seats. A family sat beside him, but didn't bother saying anything. Assuming he's the child of the other family on that row.

Alex smacked on his popcorn, waiting for the show to begin. He looked around the arena, looking for his parents. He didn't see them, but he didn't really care. He just wanted to see the show.

He reached down in the box to get some more popcorn, but it was all gone. Alex threw the box over the barrier, it landed near the ring. He hopped off the chair and squeezed through the people and got to the stairs. He walked up them and went to the snack shop. The same lady was still there. She looked down at him confused.

" I'm guessing your parents sent you up here to get another snack, do you have money? " she asked Alex.

Alex didn't know what she was talking about, all he knew was that he needed more popcorn. He pointed to the popcorn on the menu.