part 31 🔞

[Warning🔞❌🚫🔥stop reading if you are underage.I repeat, this chapter is not for many readers in here.Smut warning]

Everyone was asleep in the Kim mansion except two people.Sol-ah and Jongsuk.

Sol-ah was turning here and there not being able to sleep.She just misses one more person in her life.Lee Jongsuk.He never initiated a conversation since he got to know she is sol-ah.He seemed so distant from her and it hurts her.His eyes were always cold.

And now she didn't want to lose him.She got up from her bed.She sneakily went out from her room.She knew that Jongsuk must be in one of guest rooms.She tip toed towards the guest rooms area.

On the other hand,Jongsuk also couldn't sleep.He misses her so much.But his stubborn self was still not letting him to talk to her.He was angry but not anymore. But it was awkward to start a conversation with her.

Just then,he heard a soft knock on his door.He looked at the door with confusion.His heart desperately wanted it to be her.With a beating heart,he stood up from his bed and walked towards the door.He held the door handle and took a deep breath.He wished this should be her.His heart wanted her.His soul cries for her.

He opened the door revealing her.His chest was raising up and down with his breathing.Same goes for her.

"I miss you"she whispered audible enough for him to hear.

Jongsuk didn't waste any time before pulling her towards him by her waist.He attached their lips together for a rough kiss.She kissed him back without wasting a second.She circled her arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

He pressed her body to the door closing it.His hand went to the lock and he locked it.The kiss was sloppy.No words were exchanged. Only the actions spoke.It showed how much they missed each other.It pained their hearts.For years,they have been waiting.

He licked her bottom lip asking for her permission. She gladly opened her mouth.He sneaked his tongue inside her mouth devouring her whole mouth.

A soft moan left from her parted lips as soon as he parted away a bit."I miss you more"he whispered to her lips.

His eyes were hooded with love and lust. Only for her."Will you be mine?not for tonight.For the rest of my life"

"I'm all yours.I love you Lee Jongsuk"she whispered staring at his shiny eyes.

"I love you more.Please don't leave me again"his voice was begging her.He needed her in his life.He loves her for eternity. He couldn't bear to live anymore without her.

"Never"she whispered.

With that he attached her lips.He lifted her up from her thighs. She  wrapped her legs around his torso.He brought her to his bed still kissing her.

He gently placed her on the bed and hovered over her without leaving her lips.His lips went to her jaw.And travelled down to her neck.His lips did wonders to her neck leaving love bites and hickies.

She was a moaning mess.She wanted him so badly.But,the darkness brought a memory to her.The night where she was raped by Byunhun.His cold demonic whispers.His disgusting touch.A loud gasp left from her lips widening her eyes.Without thinking twice,she pushed him away.

Her chest heaved up and down.Jongsuk got worried.He immediately backed away seeing her unusual breathing pattern.

"S-Sol-ah?what's wrong? I'm s-sorry--"

Sol-ah held his wrist tightly."C-Continue"

Jongsuk shook his head."N-No.You are not okay.What's wrong Sol-ah?tell me?Your body is so cold and shivering"he was worried sick.

Sol-ah sat up slowly still with a trembling body.She looked at Jongsuk with teary eyes."Make love to me.Make me forget that night Jongsuk.Please,make me yours and save me from him"she whispered in a cracking voice breaking his heart into pieces.

Jongsuk understood her.He knew that only he can save her from that nightmare.She will never be ready without his help.He needs to save her.He cupped her face with so much love.

"I love you so much Sol-ah.I will never hurt you.Trust me and I'll give you the world to you"with that he kissed her again and gently pushed her back to lay on the bed.He kissed her neck again and slowly went to her cleverge.

He looked up for her permission. She was already breathing heavily and trembling. She slowly nodded.

He slowly took off her oversized shirt.His hands went to her bra clip under her.He removed it carefully not wanting to scare her even more.She tried to cover her breasts but he stopped her hands.

"You are beautiful. Don't hide them"he whispered gently.

Her tattoo shined under the moon light.Jongsuk placed a soft peck on her tattoo.He backed away and removed his shirt revealing his toned body.His mouth watering abs were on full display.

He again hovered over her and kissed her collarbone. He felt her erected nipples against his body.His mouth went to her breasts.Sol-ah was closing her eyes.

"Look at me"He ordered her."Look at me baby.I want you to witness how I'm gonna pleasure you.It won't be painful.I promise"

With his reassuring words,she opened her eyes and looked down.His sucked her breath while looking at her eyes.

Sol-ah arches her back in pure bliss.She never felt like this before.She disgusted every touch of a man before.But him,he is a different case.She wanted it.She liked it.

His hand went to her other bosom and massaged it.He again came to her face and kissed her.While his hand went to her pants.His sneaky hand went inside her pant.He cupped her womanhood.

She again gasped in shock.She tried to back away but Jongsuk didn't let her."It's okay it's okay baby.I won't hurt you.Just trust me and look at me"

Her eyes again looked at his eyes which were filled with love.He smiled softly and touched her clit. "Trust me"he whispered again and pecked her lips.

Soon,she got used to his fingers.She moaned louder when she felt his finger inside her.He pumped his finger inside her making her go crazy.

She was writhing in pleasure."I-I'm gonna c-cum"she whispered with so much difficulty.

He sped up his fingers.She cum on his fingers letting out a loud moan.

"I love you.Trust me"he again whispered and started to pull down her pants.

After tossing away her cloths,he removed his pants with his boxer.

He hovered over her and looked at her watery eyes."Do you trust me?"this time he decided to ask.

She nodded immediately. Jongsuk smiled and pecked her nose."I'll be gentle"

Soon,the room was filled with moans and the sounds of skin slapping together.Every thrust made her painful past go away.Their bodies became one in that blessed night.The moonlight decorated the room beautifully just for them.

At last,she gave her everything to him.And he gave his everything to her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Oh well,👉👈,I'm too shy to ask comments now.

But hope you enjoyed.

See ya soon!