Prank time

~Naja~

Heyy guys so today I woke and got myself together and while I was getting ready I thought why not prank my dad, my brothers, and my uncles

Heyy guys so today I woke and got myself together and while I was getting ready I thought why not prank my dad, my brothers, and my uncles. So for this prank imma at like I dropped Amir from the top of the stairs and that I am going to become a stripper. 

I set up the cameras and grab the baby doll so that I can start the prank. Everyone is in the living room watching tv.

"Dad, have you seen my blue jordans?" I asked him. "Yea they down here by the door." He said.

I made my way to the stairs and once I got to the top I dropped the baby doll, and everybody turned to look at me. I made my way down the stairs to the baby as everyone else made their way to me. "OMG, my baby" I yelled. "Is he ok?" "Check his pulse." "Call 911"

I was fake crying until my uncle Ben looked at me and saw the fake baby. "This some bullshit she up here pranking us while we up here we bout to have a heart attack." He said. "Say Ten fuck you mean she pranking us?" My dad asked. "That's a fake baby that's not Amir." Uncle Ben said,

"Really Naja", "Why you playing mane", "I should fuck you up", " Mane fuck you I wasn't crying my allergies messing up." All my brothers said at once. I bussed out laughing at their faces. 

"Mane that shit not funny I thought something happened to my grandson". My dad said 

"I'm sorry guys it just so funny I was trying to see yall reaction but uncle Ben caught on too fast."

~Skip to later that night ~

"Ok guys my mom just got home so I'm going to start on the other prank I got some Stripper clothes and shoes I put them in a duffle bag and I'm going to act like I'm about to leave."

"Mom, Dad I'm out" I yelled out to them.  "Umm where the hell you going this late at night?" Scar asked.  "Umm, I said mom and dad, not Scar," I told him. "Last I checked I was the older sibling so therefore you have to answer to me too." He said.  "and why you got a duffle bag like you finna go to somebody house?"

"That's nun you ur business," I told him. "Mom, Dad come get this child before I hurt her." He yelled. "What's going on out here?" My mom asked. "Yo daughter got this big ass duffle bag thinking she finna leave the late at night." He told them. "Naja where you finna go?" my dad asked me. 

"Umm, I'm about to go to work," I told them. You should have seen their faces.

"I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right

"I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right. Work? You know the only place that's open right now is the club and I know damn well you don't work at no club so where you work?" My mom asked me. " I-i um-mm work at the - umm - club as a s-s-str-ipper." I stuttered out. "Yea you on something you been fucking with us all day." My dad said. 

"What's in the bag?" He asked me "nothing just some change of clothes and shoes for when I get off. I told them. "Naja If I grab that bag and I see something you not post to have in that bag imma snap your neck." My dad said while my mom agreed. I kept on moving the bag away from them totally forgetting about Scar. He snatched the bag and ran to my parents. "Naja what the fuck is this." They yelled at me. "Give me my bag back," I told them. 

"Lord be with this child cuz I'm about to kill her." My parents spoke. I ran away from them while running I had to dodge them and Scar. My dad was trying to snap my neck, My mom had her shoes trying to throw them at my head, while Scar had the belt trying to hit me. My other brothers came out of the room to see what was going on and once they saw me being chased they started laughing at me. Once my dad figure out that they were not going to catch me he pulled out his gun and was finna shoot in the air until I yelled out "ITS A PRANK". 

"This ain't no damn prank Naja where the camera?" My mom and dad yelled. "It's right there by the stairs. " I yelled still running. "See you bout to lose your life for a damn prank stop pranking me shit prank your brothers or something." 

"Alright, that's it for today guys Like, Comment, and Subscribe to see more pranks. Bye guys!"

 I soon washed up and got ready for bed. Within 20 mins I was asleep. 

Thank you for choosing my book. PLS leave your feedback on what I can do better. I love you guys STAY BLESSED !!! STAY SAFE !!! Tell me what you would like to read and see in my book. 

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS!💕💕