-Sixteen-

Albus, James, Scorpius, Fred, Neil Longbottom, and Levi Zabini sat in the front room of Malfoy Manor. James blew a piece of his hair out of the way. James looked towards the stairs. "Sirius, it doesn't take that long to do your hair!" James shouted. "Oi, Shut it, you spend just as much time on your hair as I do. Besides Kennedy Krum is gonna be there." Sirius shouted as he rushed down the stairs. 

He was in a tux similar to the rest of the boys except his was all white. He had on a black undershirt and a gold tie. It was obvious the suit was highly expensive along with the shoes. Sirius walked over to the mirror in the entrance way and checked his hair. "Alright now we just have to wait for the girls." Levi groaned. "They're taking forever, Siri. Not to mention Xavier." Sirius shrugged. "They're females and a gay guy, what do you expect." Sirius said, moving his hair this was and that. 

"Call me a female again and I will hurt you," Sirius turned towards the stairs to see Rose walking down it. She was in an emerald green, corset ballgown that was strapless. "A female is what you call use to determine sex in an animal. I am not a dog, I am a woman." Her hair was straightened so it was longer and stopped at her lower back. Scorpius smiled seeing her. He walked over to her and held a hand out. Rose took his hand and stepped down. "What did my brother to do deserve you, Rose? Sirius asked. Rose glared at him. "Don't suck up now." 

The twins, Zoe and Chloe Zabini walked down next. They were in matching skin tight dresses, one white and one a pastel yellow. They had a slit going up to their thighs. Fred grinned. "Look at my baby!" He walked over to Zoe and wrapped his arms around her waist. Fred leaned in for a kiss but Zoe held her hand up. "No, you're not ruining this lipstick." 

Roxy rolled her eyes as she walked down in an a line, rose pink dress with a plunging neckline. "Can you two not have sex for a single night?" Fred stuck his tongue out at her. "Will you put a sweater on before your date gets handsy?" Roxy rolled her eyes. "Mum approved this dress." 

"Stop bickering!" They turned to see Draco standing in the doorway with Leo at his side. "Merlin, when I said you guys could get ready here I did not expect so much bickering." Draco was in black dress pant and had a velvet, emerald jacket. He was wearing a black vest, white undershirt and burgundy tie. Leo was in a emerald button up with black pants, black suspenders, and a black bow tie. He was sporting a huge smile because his hair was in a similar style to his fathers. 

"Alright, let's g-Where's Cassie?" Draco asked, looking over the group of teens. "Holy shit." Albus breathed out as he turned towards the stairs. Cassie was walking down in a burgundy ballgown. It had red sequins embedded in a lace trim on the bodice that stopped right at the skirt. Her neckline dipped down but didn't show much. 

Her skin was glowing and the only makeup she wore was matching lipstick. Her platinum blonde locks were in loose curls and she had a braided crown going around to the back. 

James' breath caught as his eyes fell on her. He grinned noticing he had on a tie that matched her dress while Albus wore a black one. James tried not to snigger so he turned his attention back to Cassie. 

She reached the bottom step. "Ready to go?" She asked. Draco nodded. "Yes, traitor. My own daughter, wearing Gryffindor colors." Draco whispered, holding his hand to his forehead. Cassie laughed. "Don't be so dramatic, Dad. It's just a color." Draco shook his head. "The color of my enemy." 

Albus held his hand out for Cassie. "Ready, my star?" Cassie glared at him. "I'm sorry? I didn't realize we were going together. You never asked." Albus sighed. He had forgotten to ask. "I'm sorry. I didn't think I had to since we were dating." Cassie glared harder. "No, you still ask!" Albus sighed. "Cassie, darling, will you do me the hon-""Save it! I already have a date." Albus stood straighter. "You do?" He asked.