Another 3 Years Later

Another 3 years later
In New York

Clary's P.O.V
I've been so unhappy here it hurts me because everyone loves Parker more then me. Since Jace left everyone has blamed me for him leaving. I think I need to leave. Everyone hates me here I can't stand being hated by my family. Simon and Parker are the only people that talk to me. But Parker is only talking to me when he has too.

I walked to my room and was hoping Parker was there. I knock on the door but didn't hear anything. I walk in anyway it's my room right? Right!
I walk in and freeze. There's the reason Parker has stopped talking to me. Not again. "Parker?" I say out loud. He turns his head. He was kissing someone but I couldn't tell who it was. he turned his body to face me. but he also blocked the person behind him. "Parker who....who is that?" He didn't answer. I could feel the burning in my throat that I know all too well. "PARKER WHO IS THAT?" I yell at him with all my might. "STOP CLARY!!! SHUT UP PLEASE JUST SHUT...." The person behind in stopped him drums telling me shut up again. "Parker stop" it was a manly voice. "Parker. Who is that?" Alec came out from behind him and said to me in a voice that anyone would feel safe from. "Clary I'm sorry" "why?" "I'm sorry Clary. I'm sorry" Parker said almost crying. "Clary you can't tell anyone okay." I was taken back by the way he was talking to me like I was a child. "I won't." I couldn't take it anymore I left. I went straight to the training room and picked up some throwing knives and threw them. One after another hitting the bullseye. I only could picture one face on the dummy I was throwing the knives at. Parker.

Isabelle came in to the Training room with Simon not far behind her. "Hi Clary" Simon said trying to be friendly. "Hi" "Clary can you leave I don't want to see you." Isabelle said with a sharp edge in her voice. "Fine" I walked out and went to me room. It's hard to think that once one of my best friends now hates me and can't stand to see my face. I'm leaving.
And I'm not coming back in getting all my things and leaving.

Simon's P.O.V

I'm really worried Clary isn't doing to well since Jace left everything has gone to hell. I've known Clary for so long and she can take drastic measures sometimes.

It scares me.