Ending Of Fate

• Dedicated to Marquise~<3

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." A girl with short black hair sobbed on the ground in tears, blood ran down the boys hands his pulse racing, searching the room but his eyes only witnessed the girl on the floor, whom he did not know her name, nor anything..

"Laaaaate!" He screamed as he shot up from his dream, sitting in his bed as cold sweat ran down his back.

"Same dream.." He muttered, his eyes gazing into blank space as he thought about it some more. "Well, no point causing a fuss over it!" He said, his voice spiced with enthousiasme. He got up and ready for another same old boring day, life was repetitive for him. He had always wondered what point life had to it. In a world,where nothing happens, nothing changes, nothing distrupts, nothing interrupts the course of the cycle.He walked to school as he did every morning, meeting up with the usual gang. "Oi! Kei!" The boy who shouted Kei over, was Oliver, his best mate ever since they were kids, he had Short blond hair that is high maintained it almost appeared gold in the sunlight at times, his fringe went to the left of his face, he often does a "Head flick" to keep it away from his eyes, talking about his eyes, they are an ocean like blue. He stood at six foot exactly, at the age of merely 15. The Girl next to him was Victorikha, also a childhood friend. She's quite the beauty, She resembles Oliver Strangley since they aren't at all related, but she Has Long, curly blond hair that falls just above her waist. Her eyes are also of a blue colour, the colour of the sky on a beautiful summer's day. She's quite small, standing at Five foot six, also fifteen. Oh and i forgot to mention, but she has a staright, fringe that compliments her face shape, alot. And me, Kei. I'm fifteen too, and the hottest guy you'll ever meet. nah, just kidding, I'm a medium sized guy, only five foot nine. I have, Short black hair, green eyes, and apparently nice lips, well that coming from some whores i guess. Back to the story now that Intros are done shall we ? "Hey, Vic, Oli." I smiled widely and they returned the gesture. We walked to school all together, Victorikha walking in the middle as always. She's not shy but not all that outgoing either, completly opposte to Oliver. You'll never meet a bigger player. But he's not all that bad, he just "likes to enjoy himself" as he'd say.  "You look cute today Victorikha." Oliver said, winking at her with a devious smile. "Yeah Yeah, we know Oli" I said  playfully punching him, even though he knew i meant it literally. "Thanks, Oli." Victorikha replied, a smile spreaded accros her lips, that nearly made me blush even though she wasn't even talking to me, well i guess i'm used to it though.

CHAPTER ONE NEXT : ----> Secrets.

------------------------

So Yeah I though to introudce the characters before getting into the real story leave a comment f you liked it please. I take everything into account :D <3