DAYS GONE BY

DAY ONE

DAY TIME ~~ ON THE ROAD ~~ GEORGIA

A police car is driving down an empty road, slowly coming to a stop.

Cars are strewn on either side of the road some are even flipped upside down.

Rick Grimes gets out of the drivers side door, looking around, he opens the back seat pulling out his sheriff's hat, he closes the door and puts his hat on his head walking towards the trunk.

He grabs a fuel tank walking past his car, upside down and damaged cars, while he looks around.

~~~~~~

GAS STATION

Ricks walks towards the gas station, looking around the upside down cars and trash laying around on the street, looking in some cars seeing dead and decomposing bodies in their cars flies buzzing all around them, looking slightly grossed out, walking past them.

There's tents next to almost every car but it's like abandoned and super quiet.

Rick walks towards the gas station noticing a sign that says No Gas , turning around looking at the cars again.

He stops when he hears footsteps.

~~~~~~~

UNDERNEATH A CAR

Rick kneels down, putting his hat on the ground, looking under the car.

A young girl wearing a night gown a pair of slippers shuffles forward, stopping in front of a teddy bear, picking it up, starting to shuffle away.

GAS STATION

Rick quickly stands up, following the little girl.

"Little girl? I'm a policeman." Rick said but the little girl didn't stop her back facing him.

"Little girl?" He said again and this time the little girl stops.

"Don't be afraid, okay? Little girl?" Rick said.

The little girl finally turns around to face Rick her lips and check has been riped off, showing raw teeth and muscles, shuffling towards him growling and groaning.

"Oh my god." Rick said as he backs away.

He pulls out his gun and shoots.

The bullet hits her square in the forehead and she falls to the ground dead as Rick stares at her in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AMC Presents

A doorknob is moving.

Inside a dark house, the only light that's inside is from the outside.

Ricks photo is in the newspaper. Andrew Lincoln

A store is shown to be abandoned, blood all over the floor.

A picture of Shane Walsh in his police uniform is shown broken. Jon Bernthal.

A ripped in half picture Emma Grimes smiling is shown laying on the floor. Marie Avgeropoulos

A picture of Lori Grimes smiling, broken a few rocks are laying around the broken picture. Sarah Wayne Callies.

A house is shown from the outside, JR Bourne. Linden Ashby.

A RV is slowly shown. Dylan O'Brien. Eliza Taylor. Theo James