𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

you were chilling on y/bf's bed scrolling through your phone and y/bf was on the game with his friends.

"bro how the fuck could you miss the shot? that shit was so easy!" he yelled at the screen he started bickering with his friends making it hard to hear your tiktoks

"babe can you tone it down a little" you asked him but he didn't hear you.

eh i'll just go into the living room

you got up and left the room, you weren't mad you just wanted to hear your tiktoks. you walked into the kitchen and got some nachos to munch on.

you then walked into the living room and started scrolling through tiktok and eating your nachos. nobody was home but you and him so there wasn't anybody going to disturb you.

a while later you heard y/bf open his door "y/n? y/n you here?" "yeah i'm downstairs" you yelled he saw you sitting on the couch and walked towards you.

"babe i'm sorry" he pulled me into a hug "sorry for what?" you asked "i wasn't paying attention to you i'm sorry" "i left the room because i wanted to hear my tiktoks i'm not mad at you" "wait fr?" "yes fr" "can you come back upstairs though? i want you there" "okay but can you be a little quieter? i wanna watch my tiktoks" "okay" he chuckled

you both headed upstairs, you sat back down on his bed and he went back to the game, you saw him choose gta.

"oh can i play?" you asked excitedly "since when do you play video games?" "i don't but i fuck with gta heavily" he handed you a control and you scooted closer towards him

"uhh okay how do i grab stuff" "hold r down" "and how do i shoot" "hold r and drag" "okay got it"

a/n can we tell idk how to play video games lol

you started doing what you do best with the game, fuck bitches get money.

"y/n you're supposed to be helping me with this mission" "i couldn't do it if i tried"

you hopped into a car, more like stole it but you got in it none the less. you started "driving", it was more like swerve the car in as many directions as you can and try to get somewhere but you made it work.

y/bf looked over at your screen and started laughing "what?" you asked him "i thought you said you fucked with this game" "i do, i never said i was good"

"y/n can you help me on this mission fr" "yeah okay" you were trying your best to help him out but let's be honest you were no help, eventually the cops started chasing after you and him and you got really anxious really fast. kinda like when you see a skeleton in minecraft.

"i can't do this i don't like this" "yeah you can babe come on get in the truck" "i'm coming i'm trying my best" he started laughing so hard "babe oh my fucking god drive do you not see the cops i am not tryna get caught up with the feds" he was still laughing which made you laugh "what's so funny?" "you're so nervous over getting caught up with the feds in a game" he was gasping for air at this point "leave me alone it get's me anxious" you were both cracking up.

eventually you two were able to calm down and just cuddled on the bed. but every time you saw a cop car y/bf would make fun of you. and i mean every time.

a/n
i think i'm gonna start my story for valentines! might include a tiny bit of smut ...

requests are open!! 🤍

word count: 647