Preparing For The Sports Festival

The next day Izuku teleported to the Command Center, where Tommy and the others were there waiting for him.

"Ok Izuku, why did you call us here?" asked Tommy.

"Guys... I'm a dad!" said Izuku.

.....

"WHAT?!" said the Rangers.

"Who did you knock up, young man?! Was it Ochako?!" demanded Kimberly.

Izuku blushed. "What?! No! My daugher's not biological! I adopted her!" said Izuku.

"Oh ok. How did you get a daughter though?" asked Tommy.

"And what's her name?" asked Billy.

"Her name is Eri. I found her in an alleyway. She was being tortured by a villain for her quirk. I defeated the villain and brought her back to UA. And pretty soon I'm gonna be officially adopting her" said Izuku.

"Well good for you, Izuku. Does she have a Mom yet?" asked Jason.

"No. I'm gonna be raising her on my own" said Izuku.

"That's a hell of a big responsibility to handle on your own, Izuku" said Zack.

"I can handle it. I've fought a group of villains with you guys just a few days ago, and fought one on my own just yesterday. I'm sure I can handle a child" said Izuku.

"Well let us know if you need any help with her. Being a parent is hard work, and we should know" said Tommy.

"Alright I'll keep that in mind. Bye guys" said Izuku.

"By Izuku!" said the Rangers, Alpha, and Zordon.

After that Izuku teleported back to UA. When he got there he saw multiple reporters outside. He tried to get past him but they stopped him.

"You're Izuku Yagi! Tell me, what's it like to be the son of the number one hero?" asked the reporter.

"That man is not my father. Now get out of my way" said Izuku as he pushed through the reporters.

He went inside and entered the classroom. Aizawa entered the room not long afterwards.

"Alright class listen up. In a few weeks we're gonna be having the Sports Festival" said Aizawa.

"Sir is that really a good idea since we were just attacked by villains?" asked Iida.

"Yes. We want to show the public we're not afraid of any villains. So for the next two weeks you brats are gonna be training your asses off" said Aizawa.

After that they had lunch. Izuku, Ochako, and Iida were all sitting at a table together.

"I can't wait for the sports festival! This'll finally be our chance to prove ourselves in front of the world!" said Ochako.

"Yes. I'll finally be able to make my family proud" said Iida.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Izuku.

"Have you ever heard of the hero Ingenium?" asked Iida.

"Yeah. He has tons of sidekicks, taken down tons of villains, and saved tons of lives" said Izuku.

"Well... he's my elder brother!" said Iida.

"No way!" said Izuku and Ochako.

"Yes! I hope to make my family proud and be a hero just like my brother!" said Iida.

"That's an awesome reason to want to be a hero, Iida! Makes me kinda guilty about my reason for wanting to be a hero" said Ochako.

"Well why do you wanna be a hero, Uraraka?" asked Izuku.

Ochako rubbed the back of her head. "Well you see..."

One explanation later...

"You're only in it for the money?!" said Izuku in shock.

Ochako was now running the back of her head with both hands. "I know it seems kinda selfish..." she said.

"What's selfish about that? It's perfectly fine to want to be financially stable" said Iida.

"No it's not that. You see my parents run a construction company, but business isn't going so well and they're losing money. So I want to be a hero so I can earn money for them" said Ochako.

"Understandable" said Izuku.

At the end of the school day they were gonna leave the classroom, but a bunch of students from other classes and courses were right outside the classroom.

"OUT OF MY DAMN WAY, EXTRAS!!!!!" screamed Katsuki and Katsumi.

"Just because you don't know their names does not mean you can just call them that!" said Iida.

"You 1-A idiots think you're better than all of us just because you were attacked by villains, huh?" said a dude with blonde hair.

"No" said Izuku.

"Us students in the other courses are declaring war on you, just so you know" said another dude with purple hair.

"Wait what?!" said Izuku.

After school Izuku went back to the Command Center.

"Guys I need help. The school Sports Festival's in two weeks and I need help training" said Izuku.

"We are aware of the upcoming Sports Festival. Principal Nezu informed me. Do not worry, I've contacted a few Rangers who will be willing to help you train" said Zordon.

"Great" said Izuku.

You're gonna be seeing more veteran Rangers in the next chapter. Just so you know. Thx for reading.