Digimon Eggs

The sound of thunder rang throughout the guild as they got back after the worst first mission ever. It involved a rich gross noble with a shoe fetish, a pair of cursed magical shoes like fucking Cinderella, and a ton of mud and quite a bit of vomit. 

The only reason Lucia hadn't punched Laxus yet was that he had given her a cool Kitsune face mask as an apology before they left that hellish town. It was like an ANBU mask and it totally made her cosplay fantasies come true, plus it was white and red which were basically her colors. 

"We shall never talk about it." She declared, glaring at the blonde dragon slayer next to her. "What happened in Clover Town stays in Clover Town, and if you ever mention it to anyone I will punch you in the balls with my super strength."

Laxus silently nodded, his face still frowning. Lucia wasn't the only one that did not like that mission. 

"Well by the look in your faces I guess you're regretting taking that job..." Lana the bartender says, smirking in amusement. "If only you had let me speak before leaving..."

"We get it, Lightning Rod here is a dipshit." She replied, glaring at the man in question. "I'm out of here, I need a shower and a very long nap to forget this mission ever happened."

"How was I supposed to know?" Laxus snarked back, before glaring at Lana. "Old hag, you did it on purpose didn't you?"

I ignored them both and left the Guild, I was never again taking a team mission that's for sure. 

___

After that horrible team mission, Lucia managed to convince Master Makarov into letting her do some solo mission to get by. Of course, the old man was extremely protective of the young members of his Guild, as such her missions mostly involved babysitting brats and walking dogs. Not what she wanted, but as long as she was let to her lonesome all was good. Well, not really because she brought out her Spirits to help out, but still... she hadn't exactly grown fond of human interaction yet, even in a Guild like Fairy Tail. 

She had promised to accomplish Original Lucy's wish, to protect her Nakama, however, that did not mean that she would change her personality to do it. She was a member of Fairy Tail, she cared about them but she could only take a few hours of being in their presence before wanting to punch the lot into the stratosphere. 

She hadn't seen much of Laxus, but she guessed he was preparing for the S-Class Mage Trials with his Team. Lucia had yet to meet his Team, but she hadn't met everyone in the Guild either. Natsu and Gray were still annoying little pests, especially now that Erza was too busy fighting with one of the new members. 

Three siblings had recently joined, the Strauss siblings who had the caster-type transformation magic called take-over magic. She remembers them, mostly because she had thought that Mira looked cool and sexy as hell as a demoness.

Even if she looked cool, Mirajane was by far the most annoying who picked fights with Erza night and day, she mostly behaved like a rowdy gangster. Lucia knew Mira would turn out into a sweet and cute woman in the future, but she seriously had no idea how that would come to be. The other white-haired girl also picked fights with Lucia, which resulted in the destruction of half the Guild. Master Makarov had not been amused. 

Elfman had a weird personality, but she had expected that. She had also gained a new fan, apparently destroying buildings with a punch at such a young age was extremely manly. Whatever that meant apparently ...

Lisanna was just adorable, and she managed to tame some of Natsu's wildest personality traits. They spend the most time together, everybody else except Elfman was shipping it already. Meanwhile, Lucia was just waiting for them to find the egg with the flying talking cat.