Prologue : Classroom of the Elites

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

It was just another morning for class 2-D and students were entering the class like everyday.

I had already arrived in the classroom and was sitting on my desk and my deskmate, Horikita Suzune was reading a book beside me.

Les Misérables, huh. 

However, a sudden announcement shocked everyone.

"All students and teachers of all the classes should report to auditorium of the school I repeat all students and teachers of all the classes should report to auditorium of the school."

I thought this would happen one day but never expected to be this early.

Students started discussing whether it was a new special exam or something else.

Horikita looked at me as if asking I had an idea.

I also noticed Kei looking at me worryingly.

I had already been informed of this last week by him but I still thought of the possibility that he wouldn't do this meaningless task which doesn't provide him any benfits or I hoped it would be so.

Or maybe this meaningless task I thought held much meaning for him.

Dejectedly, I also started walking towards auditorium with my classmates.

                                                             *******************************   

"What ?"

"Why would we want to learn anything about this gloomy guy ?"

Similar questions rung throughout the auditorium.

"Now calm down. He already said that we would understand after watching the videos." Mashima and Sakagami-sensei tried to calm the situation. 

"My my, these defectives sure are getting full of themselves, isn't it Ayanokouji-kun ?"

Sakyangi said to me. Somehow she had gotten side to me in the chaos.  

"Who knows." I replied ambiguously.

"Fufu, you're always like- " 

 "How the heck would we believe a weird who says he isn't human."

 Sakayangi was interrupted by the loud voice of Ike

"Yes, sensei. This is completely illogical." Nanase also interjected.   

However that man, no, that entity stood completely aloof on the stage without paying any heed, as if people below were not worthy of his attention.

"Now now, we have no choice but to believe him. If he wants to show us about Ayanokouji, we have no choice but to see." Mashima-sensei tried to convince them.

"Ne-ne, you would make Ayanokouji-kun feel bad, Mashi." Hoshinomiya-sensei said jokingly.

When did she get that nickname for Mashima-sensei ?

"Aren't you sad Kohai-kun? We are intuding your privacy after all" Kiryuin-senpai said but she was smiling evilly at me.

I wasn't afraid that this would disrupt my peaceful life.

He had promised that he would erase their memory, after all.

Such a prideful character's promise is genuine at the least. 

When everyone had settled down , the entity started speaking-

"Now then"  He looked at us disdainfully.

However I noticed a hint of respect in his eyes when he looked at the professor.

Is Sotomura an immortal or otherworlder like him ? Why is even that entity was showing admiration towards him ?

"Mortals, I am not asking much from you. You all just have to watch some small videos for the sake of entertainment of me and my fellow gods. You can talk, eat or do anything while watching- "

"Why should we? We are not your dogs" Yamauchi, who was especially brought to school for today, said angrily to the entity.        

But the entity continued calmly.

"However"

Snap

Yamauchi suddenly started disintegrating. His hands, feet, mouth started turning to dust.

"W-what is-" 

He hasn't even understood the situation when he turned to ash completely.

Students started screaming in fear. Tears started forming in some students' eyes.

"Don't disrespect me, mortals." He said looking at us with darkness deep in his eyes however he took a small glance at professor as if to say except him, of course.

He then snapped again and all of us were transported to a big room with a very large screen in front of us.

"Now let us begin"

The screen started glowing and words appeared on it.

"Classroom of the Elites"