C̸h̸a̸p̸t̸e̸r̸ 1̸4̸

The next day...

I was walking with Seiko down the corridor before she got called by Komori once again and soon, the two lovers disappeared.

I was stuck with Sakusa again.

I turned to look at him as I suddenly stopped walking. He soon noticed and turned to look at me.

"Why are you standing there?" he asked me.

"You texted me yesterday" I said.

"Yeah, and?" he replied.

"Where did you get my number from?" I asked it it made his eyes widened.

"Seiko..." he mumbled.

"What did you say?" I asked him because I barely heard him.

"I got it from Seiko, okay?" he told me and I was taken aback.

Seiko...

You fucking bitch.

I felt my cheeks turn red and I remembered that I didn't have my mask on because of the stupid school rules.

Stupid school rules I thought to myself.

Sakusa's POV

After looking at her blushing, a sudden heat was forking around both of my cheeks.

Shit... I thought to myself

Why does she have to make me feel like this? I asked myself.

We both looked away for a few seconds before I felt someone hold the end of my blazer.

"Sakusa..." I heard (Y/N) say and I turned around to her, both of our faces were still blushing.

I thought she was going to say something like "I love you" but instead, I got a punch in the stomach from her once again.

"Why?" I asked her.

"You left me on read yesterday. You texted me first, yet you had the audacity to leave me on read as soon as I said goodnight" she said in a really angered tone.

"Lesson number 1: never leave a girl on read after you have initiated a conversation" Komori told me as I explained to him what had happened when he was on a little date with Seiko.

I gave a little sigh of defeat while he started laughing.

"You should confess if I'm honest. Sometimes it's the guys who have to make a move first, and (Y/N) doesn't seem like the type to make a move first" he explained.

"That's only because a certain guy rejected her and neglected her existence when she confessed to him" I told him.

"Where did you hear this from?" he asked me as he sat on a chair next to me.

"I heard it from (Y/N), herself" I told him.

"Tell me the whole story" he said I explained it to him from beginning to end.