Chapter 38

Tessa's POV

A few days later...

"Can you let me drive?"

"Of course, not! No one can touch my car."

"You are so mean!"

"I have two things that no one can't touch them: my car and my girlfriend."

"So possessive." I smile.

"With a beautiful woman like you, I have to be." He smirks and he puts his hand on my thigh.

"Are you excited about meeting my mother?"

"Yes."

After a few hours we finally arrived at my mother's house. And now I can see that he's changed.

"What happened?"

"I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"What if she doesn't like me? I mean, I don't want to be apart from you."

"But she will like you, don't worry." I knock at the door and my mother opens the door.

"Tessa, honey!" She hugs me. "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too, mom. Mom, he is Hardin, my boyfriend."

"Finally, I met you, young man. I'm Carol."

"Nice to meet you, ma'am."

"It's nice to meet you too. Tessa told me a lot about you?" We enter in my child house. "What can I get for you?"

"Apple juice." I say.

"Hardin?"

"A coffee."

"Good. I'll be back soon." She leaves to the kitchen.

"What's up?" I say and I take his hand. "Don't tell me you are shy of my mother." I try to not laugh.

"And what if I am?"

"You don't have to. She like you, I promise." I kiss his cheek.

Mom comes back with our drinks and we start to talk. We told her about how we started to dating and I can see she likes Hardin so much.

"I hope you don't mind if I will have dinner with George in town..."

"No, no, no. It's ok." I smile. "I will show Hardin the town."

"Good. I'm going to get ready for my date."

"Ok. We're going in my room." I drag Hardin in my room. "So? How she is?"

"She's better than I expected."

"See?"

"She's nice."

"When I can meet your mother?"

"Uhm... She's in London and she has a job, we work and you are going to college... Maybe we can visit her for Christmas? Or I don't know, maybe she will want to come here. But let's not talk about this."

"Ok."

"What if we will take a shower? And then you can show me the town?" He smirks.

"Pervert." I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, baby.

"Why not?"

"You don't want to know. So? What about that shower together?"

"Maybe after my mother leaves."

"Ok, ok."

After 30 minutes, mom is gone and now it's just me and Hardin.

"So..." He lifts up my t-shirt. "What about that shower?"

"Hmm... Yes." I say and in the next moment he takes off my t-shirt. "But don't forget about a condom. We don't need a little surprise."

"I think you should go to a doctor to prescript you some contraception pills. I wanted to try sex without condom for a long time. And I want you to be first."

"We will talk about this. I'll wait you in the bathroom." I leave to bathroom. I turn on the hot water and I'll wait him. I don't take off my clothes because I know he loves to do this.

"I really appreciate that you let your clothes on." He smirks and he let the box with the condoms on the bathroom policy.

"One box? Seriously?"

"I have another two boxes in my bag." He smirks and he unclips my bra. I take the edges of his t-shirt and I take it off. Then I go to his fly. "Someone is excited?"

"Of course, I am." I unzip his fly and I drag his pants and his boxers off.

"Fuck. You are so sexy when you do this."

He takes off my leggings and my panties and we get underwater. He starts to kiss my neck and I moan at every kiss. While he is kissing me, I move my hand to his member and I start to rub it with my hand.

"Fuck, Tessa."

"Do you like it?" I whisper in his ear and he put a hand on the wall to keep his balance.

"If you don't stop, I'll come in your hand." I increase my movements and after a few moments he comes undone. "Fuck!" He takes the box with condoms and he takes out one. He rolls it on his dick and he lifts me up. "You are driving me crazy, Tess..." He says before he trusts into me and I moan loud. Fuck!

"Jesus, Hardin!"

"Yes, love. Tell me how much you love me when I'm in you." He goes faster and it's so good.

"I love you so much when... Fuck!"

"I know, I know." He kisses my neck and I feel his teeth on my neck. He trusts into me a few times, until I reach the orgasm and he comes undone after me quickly.