Chapter 6

Did he just save me?

I sat there in shock and confusing as my classmates where rushing to Eren's side. He just saved me from getting hit from the ball. Why did he do it? He was all the way at the front so why did he push himself to run to me? And now he's on the floor, groaning in pain. I wanted to get up and see if he was okay but I felt horrible so my legs refused to move. Eren sat up straight and touched above his lip to pick up some of the blood and look how much was pouring out. His white gym shirt was stained with drops of blood. Eren looked around him and spotted me a couple feet away.
He got up from the floor and pushed the people around him who were asking if he was okay. As he walked towards to me, he wiped the blood from his nose on the back of his hand and lifted his shirt to clean any remaining blood stains which revealed a well defined v-line. Eren stopped his steps and hovered over me. I looked up meekly and before I could say I'm sorry, he reached out his hand for me to grab.

"Dummy. You made us lose. What the heck am I gonna do with a clumsy girl like you?" He said in a teasing voice. He doesn't seem like he was in any pain but the tone of his voice told me he was trying not to show he was slightly annoyed at the results of the game. I still felt horrible seeing his blood stained shirt and the residue of blood on his top lip. I grabbed his hand without saying anything and he hoisted me up to my feet. The gym was silent and everybody was watching us. I could see a couple of glares from his fangirls and Sasha looked concerned for me. It seems like Armin noticed my expression because he gave me a small smile. I looked down in embarrassment as my eyes began to feel watery.

"I'm sorry. I made us lose and now you're hurt cause of me. Please let me make it up to you!" I closed my eyes to stop the tears from flowing. "Please. I'll do anything!"

"Anything?" He said with a intrigued tone of voice. I looked up at his teal orbs and then down at his lips. His lips were turning into a small smirk.

"I- um yes. I'll do anything. I promise." I said with my most confident voice.

Eren leaned down to my height and placed his face right beside my ear. He was do close I found anyone could hear us. Feeling his warm breath beside my neck sent chills down my spine and my face began to heat up. My breathing became shaking due to the nervousness. What is he planning?

"In that case, keep your schedule free this Saturday. I have plans for you." He removed himself from my neck and hovered over me once again. There was no doubt my face a blushing or maybe my facial expression looked shocked because Eren could tell. He smirked when he saw me. I stood there not knowing what to say. I was so confused and my feelings were all over the place. What did he mean he has plans for me? Is going to do something bad? Or am I thinking to much? Why didn't he just ask for a simple request? Why am I thinking so much about it? I feel slightly excited but I'm scared. As my thoughts were running wild, Mikasa came by Eren's side and grabbed his arm.

"Eren, let's go to the nurse and get your nose cleaned."

"This isn't anything Mikasa. I've been through worse chill out."

"No."

And with that, she simply dragged him away and I was left in alone with my classmates whispering amongst themselves. Armin, Sasha, Jean, Marco, and Connie walked over to me. They didn't look mad or anything which gave me some relief. Sasha put her arm over my shoulder.

"Ah! What a game! That was so exciting. We haven't a game like this in a hot minute"

"You're not mad at me for making us lose?" I asked shyly.

"Pssh of course not! It's your first game and it's all for fun. We may get competitive but we know it's not the end of the world if we lose." Connie spoke and gave me a cheeky grin.