𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜

♡

Gon was still asleep in the infirmary, at least when Aph had last checked on him. His arm had been wrapped up and hung from his neck. Appearently, it was a clean break, which was assumably good, but she wasn't too sure and didn't want to ask.

Right now, every now official hunter except Gon was sat in a hall too large for the small group and was listening to the lecture about what the license could do. Well, most of them were listening.

Aph sat right behind Kurapika, brows furrowed and chewing on her collar. Her dumb little brain was doing backflips with all the thinking.

'What did he do to Killua? I guess Nen was involved, but I didn't see it do anything! All that should habe happened was for Killua to get a good scare, but not to make him kill an old man. They must have done something before to take advantage of now, when he was still at home. Where he probably is heading right now! God, I should have followed him! But would he even want that? Is he fast friends with everyone or is it something special with Gon and me?'

Steam started coming oft of her ears as she bit harder on the fabric, but lucky for her, no one noticed.

'Well, probably mostly Gon, I'm always an afterthought. But he'll still want to be friends with us, right? Right. We're always just vibing, of course he would see me as a friend too! This is so weird. I've never stayed with people after my business with them was done! What is happening?'

Her head fell forward, now resting on her arms. Kurapika turned around, only to see Aph malufunctioning.

'Hold up, stop thinking like that. It's not weird! Nothing is weird! I can do what I want, there's nothing to lose and nothing to win. Exactly. Good job, me. Now back to Killua. I should go after him. Gon will totally go, I just gotta follow. Maybe Reolio and Pika will come too?'

"Stop that." A whisper broke her out of her thoughts, making Aph look up and stare right at Kurapika's face. She kept staring for a minute, and only when he started pulling her hands away from each other did she catch up with what was happening.

Her fingernails were scratching the back of her hand to the point of drawing blood. It was slowly seeping out of the rough skin, froming a single drop and letting it run down her ring finger.
"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. I'm wrapping that up later, don't try to escape."
"Okay mom." He only sighed and turned back to the front.

Just when Aph had rolled down her sleeve and pressed the fabric against her bleeding hand, the doors slammed open. She flinched and almost hit her knee against the desk. Gon dashed inside and down the stairs.

He grabbed Illumi's wrist and just. Threw. Him out of his seat. From his awkwardly blinking fish eyes, Aph suddenly got the same dumb bitch energy as from herself.