Prologue

Dedicated to BabyBoo02

Lillian's POV

***********************

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BE~ *SMASH* geez I thought that stupid alarm clock would never shut up!

Well time to get ready for hell...whoops I mean school. I drug my still sleep filled hazed body to the shower. I turned on the shower and nearly jumped out my skin. THe freakin shower was ice cold!

Damn I thought I need to pay the water bill again. I groaned loudly at the thought.

AHH geez sorry I didnt even introduce my self did I *sheepish smile* Well for starters my name is Lillian or Lily if a close friend or family. I am 17 a senior in high school and work at a cosplay diner. ......No you didnt hear me wrong yes I mean a cosplay diner. I dress as a maid to pay for bills and food so I can survive.

Your probably wondering why dont my parents pay for that stuff, well most of my family is dead and I wont go into detail yet of how they are dead because well to put it bluntly.... I just met you! So you can understand my predicament.

So all you need to know right now is I work at a lovely diner that just so happens for me to need to play out the role of a maid and that I am financelly in debt. I am in Highschool!

Back to the story I am about to tell you of I guess my own fairy tale in a way i guess. Of how the pauper became a princess or to put it more specifically..... I was Maid in Royalty!

************************************

Tell me what you think I know a long time I was just caught up with stuff so please FAN, VOTE, or COMMENT!!!