BMW TEAM*

Author Andrea Tumblin

Administrator/Editor

As a  Wattpad Ambassador on the Data Team and a Southern romance writer who has a penchant for creating beautifully made women who are phenomenal #BBW heroines and protagonists, it is my goal to cast my characters in the most positive light I can find.

Because a woman is "Plus-Sized," that does not make her less attractive, passionate, or smart.

I pledge and commit myself to overcome the roadblocks established by those who are tremendously influential in the writing and publishing communities.

There are those who have worked without ceasing to bar entry to traditional publishing by refusing to represent the hundreds of millions of ethnic and minority people. Though these ethnic and minority people often make up the readership and writer bases of the reading and writing communities, there are those who forget that minorities are the cement that holds the author world as well as all creative arts together and should therefore be respected.

Realistically authentic romance doesn't come in one mold, therefore, I have decided to write about interracial romance such as "The Dividing Line" and occasionally, I'll write about "True Black Love" which reflects what I have witnessed and experienced in REAL LIFE ROMANTIC SITUATIONS.

When I finally got tired of reading stories with women who had nothing in common with me, I decided to create characters with whom I can relate. It is my sincere hope to shine a positive light on ethnic women who enjoy sensually romantic relationships around the world.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Author Karen Brown

Poetic Scribe In-Residence

Curator of "THE INKSPOT" on the POETIC HUSTLE page.

As a lover of poetry and an indie novelist, I am empowering myself and hopefully others through my words. I look forward to sharing my poetry during my time with BMW's Poetic Hustle. Join me for my segment called "The Inkspot". I look forward to each and every person who interacts with BMW and my work.

Thanks so much for your time.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Author Isabella Davies

Business Guru In-Residence

Curator of "THE ECONOMIC BELLE" on the BUSINESS SENSE page.

BMW's Business Sense is a page designed to share hacks and tips to help you grown your business. Regardless of if you decide to operate a Sole Proprietorship (Individual Owned Business) or a registered Corporation, I will provide information you can use to guide your business in the right direction. Please speak with an attorney to ensure your local, state, and federal business concerns and responsibilities are met.

Join me for my segment called "The Economic Belle". I look forward to each and every person who interacts with BMW and my work.

Thanks so much for your time.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Author Zuleika Boekhoudt

Beauty Influencer In-Residence

BMW's Beauty page is designed to share tips and hacks to make your beauty routine a bit easier. Hello BMW readers. My name is Zuleika (zoo-lake-ah) or Zu, I'm from the Netherlands, the land of cheese, potatoes, and mary jane. I've been writing for a few years now. My love for anime and manga became my segue into writing. This later developed into a desire to engage in storytelling. I love anything gore, horror, mystery, and combat sports; the bloodier, the better. But I also have a girly side to me, and I love everything that has to do with #BEAUTY

My motto is simple: "Work smarter". 

With that and with my love for beauty, I bring you THE LAZY GIRL'S GUIDE.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

If you are interested in joining the BMW Team, please DM (Andrea T. aka Ilianna Binoche) and I will get back to you as soon as possible. THANKS!!!!

WE invite women of all backgrounds to join us as we work diligently to grow one another's presence on Wattpad as well as other forms of social media.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤