14-Nightmare Or Prophecy?

(D/N) = your dog's name

"Still think this is a stupid idea. I survived without a psychyastrist for a long time" (Y/N) said pouting dramatically in the back seat of Jack's car.

"I just want all my workers to be mentally stable" Jack spat back angrily, already done with the young woma sitting in the back seat.

"I was never mentally stable!" (Y/N) growled back scratching behind (D/N)'s ear in an attempt to calm yourself.

"Oh cmon. He is a dear friend he won't hurt you if that is what you are worried about" Jack said wishing the car ride was slower.

"Oh so we are taking about my trust issues now? I never agreed to this" (Y/N) growled looking out of the window.

The passing trees slowly calmed her and (Y/N) slowly fell asleep.

(Y/N) opened her eyes and looked around. She was in the middle of a forest. Dark shadows and threes looming around, like a deadly threat.

"Good afternoon (Y/N)" said a dark vocie and (Y/N) whipped around, her hand instantly looking for the throwing dagger on her hip. Her eyes widened when she didn't feel it.

Looking up into dark eyes, her pupils tightened into a thin line as she looked into another monsters eyes.

A male looking creature with black skin, no clothes and antlers growing out of his head looked back into (Y/N)'s.

"Who are you?" (Y/N) whispered frightened if she makes any loud noise the monster will whip his clawed hand at her throat.

"I'm your mate" the monster whispered and leaned closer to (Y/N)'s face. She couldn't move. When the monsters moth was only centimetres away, some woke her up.

"(Y/N)!" Jack screamed and (Y/N) flinched from her dream. Frantically looking around with the throwing dagger in her hand, she slowly calmed down.

"And another reason why you need a psychyastrist" said Jack looking venomously at the slashes on the back of his seat.

Sighing and running her hand through her hair, (Y/N) looked sadly at (D/N) who was sitting besides her, his/her tail wagging and looking at (Y/N) with head leaning to the side.