Chapter 9 wave arc part 3

" It's an honour to meet you Kakashi no sharingan"

"Sharingan? Why does he have it isn't the one that can have Sharingan just only an Uchiha" Kiba surprised when saw Kakashi hidden red eyes that finally revealed to everyone.

'looks like the show begin' said Kurama in his mind, his jailer nodded

Zabuza jumps from the branch and landed on the water and made a sign "Hidden Mist Jutsu" made the mist started to appear surround them

'this is bad' Kurenai wary to her surrounding knowing that this would be difficult to fight someone in the mist. The students formed a ring around Tazuna to protect him from Zabuza with their kunai on their hands while Hinata in her jyuken stance.

Kakashi floating on the water, finding Zabuza hoping that he didn't after Tazuna and his students. The mist suddenly becomes thicker, he made a hand sign and focus all of his chakras. Later, he released some of his chakra to dispel the mist made them all have a clear sight.

Kurenai sees Zabuza at behind Kakashi, the moment he started to stab Kakashi Kurenai yelled "Kakashi behind you" Kakashi immediately slice his neck before he could injure him yet it's not the blood that got out from his neck instead water. 'Damn Mizu Bunshin'( water clone)

The real Zabuza jump out from the water, slashing his signature sword to the lake made a large wave headed to them. Kakashi was caught off his guard and ended got hit by the giant man-made wave. The others run from got hit by the wave while naruto saves tazuna with Shushin when no one busy in saving their lives. He disappeared in smokeless shunshin and transport him to a near safer place.

Zabuza run to find Tazuna and finishing his work quickly  yet interrupted by a genjutsu mistress " you're not going anywhere haven't you". "damn" he muttered 

Zabuza slashes his sword to Kunoichi who evades the blade before it hit her. Before the Kunoichi touch the ground, He throws his shuriken rapidly to her yet she blocked all of it with ease.' damn, he skilled even more than me'. Even though she blocks all of the shuriken yet she sill felt blows from his shuriken throwing. Her hands have blocked her sight as she tried to block the shuriken. When she put down her hands and seeing that Zabuza has gone." where is he?" wondered the genjutsu mistress running on the lake hoping that she would him.

Back to Sakura, she, Hinata and Sasuke found Naruto and Tazuna in the middle forest no far from the road that they just walk for a moment ago," Dobe, where are Kiba and Shino" Sasuke asked the blond boy.

" I don't know but I will find them now" he answered, he jumps to a tree to another tree hoping to find his friends.

"Where Zabuza?" Pinky asked

"I don't know, Kakashi and Kurenai maybe fight him" he shrugged

"I don't think that Kurenai can beat him," said the dark blue-haired girl

"Let's pray that we didn't have to fight him seriously like a jonin level in front our teammate and sensei or else we could change more in this timeline that we should" Sasuke said. The two of them nodded

"Ooi, did you miss me" the childish voice came from behind of them. The one who appeared was Kiba and Shino walking towards them uninjured. Shino walking behind him silently still in his emotionless face.

"K-Kiba you s-safe" Hinata act like a shy timid girl back with tapping her fingers together. Sasuke and Sakura also wear their own mask. Just this time their attitudes are quite less fangirl and a bit avenger.

"Of course I am if I didn't survive how I want to become your husband" He proclaimed with his big grin on his face while both of his hand on his waist.

'Damn I forgot how annoyed Kiba was when he still a kid' Hinata said aloud in her head, released all of her emotion.

'wow I feel like wanted to kick his face and to forced him to eat dirt'  She annoyed at Kiba when he self-proclaimed that Hinata is his future wife yet little he knows that he had angered two alpha female.

"Kiba where have you been," Sakura asked

"Oh, we hid behind the rock over there" he pointed his finger to the big rock in the thick jungle that can barely see from their place.

"Where's Naruto, I don't see him with you"

"h-he..." before Hinata finished answering, she has been interrupted by Sasuke.

"We didn't see him after we split up" The Sharingan wielder walks away from them and said" I will find the dobe you stayed here and guard Tazuna". he continues walks away and vanished fro their sight.

"Damn Uchiha, I know what I will do, don't boss me around" Kiba annoyed

Naruto POV

I jump from tree to tree hope that I will find Kurenai-sensei and Kakashi-sensei yet it's been 10 minutes yet I still didn't found them. I stop searched them for a moment and rest on the tree. 

I look at my leg, see the gravitational seal is still active on my feet. I pulled my orange jacket zip down to let the air cooling my body.' that feel refreshing' 

'hey, kid do you want my help this time, with my chakra you can easily sensor Zabuza in the not longer than a second' Kurama offered his help to the tired jinchuriki.

' Don't worry Kurama I can handle this besides if I use my true power, I will get integorated by Kakashi, Kurenai or even Anko' Shivering when he remembered that Snake mistress.

Later after have some rest, I stand on the branch of the tree. continue search in the forest yet he sense a person from behind.

I tilt my head a bit at the point I can see my back. I saw Zabuza behind with wielding his famous sword following me. I just play along and let him hunt me.

He suddenly shushin in front of me and slashes his sword, I must admit it he actually surprised me. I dunk myself to evade from cutting into half.

I kick him on his stomach made him fall to the ground."what is this, a demon has been defeated by mere genin what would you want to say your superior ?" I scoffed

"Huh, that just a pure luck" he stand back and charge his sword at me. I picked out my kunai and intercept him.

I throw a smoke bomb at Zabuza hope that can distracted Zabuza for a while. I charge at him when he was caught off guard, unfortunate he parry my attack with his large sword. "Damn" I cursed

He swing his large sword to me before  I have time evade it. I blocked it with my only kunai in my hand. The swing gave me a blow, it thrown me to the tree behind me.

Neither to be hit by the tree, I thrust kunai to the ground to slow down from getting hit by the tree and get some bones breakings.

I throw some shuriken to Zabuza, he stance himself with consciously let the wider side of his blade hit his sword. Unfortunately, the shuriken pass him none of it hit him.

"Huh, it's look like you wasted your shuriken for nothing kid" he said a small grim smile on his face.
"Who said it was for nothing" little he knows that i set a trap for him. I smirk at him who was clueless.

The shuriken explode behind him thrown towards me. I give him a powerful kick to his stomach and send him to the sky.

"Wow no wonder that he will fall for that" actually I have many tricks to use at him yet he gone

'As expected from Hokage' kurama said and later he back to sleep

Hinata POV

It's been hour since Sasuke go away to find Naruto. I know that he didn't because Naruto can back on his own.

I turned my head to my left and saw kurenai, kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke walking to us.

"Okay, Zabuza have been defeated and we have secure the path to Land of wave" Kurenai said

"If we got there where we have to stay" ask Kiba

"I will offer you a place in my home. At my place have plenty of empty rooms." Tazuna answered sincerely.

We walk until we reach his home