01 | it's out of my hands

it's out of my hands

edited 

s.kiyoomi

TODAY AT 8:43 PM.

i hope you know
you're a pussy
you lyin ass motherfucker

kiyoomi
aw
cry me a river
you were only ever js a quick fuck tuivasa
get over yourself

you laughing now
lmaoo
but in a lil i'll be having the last laugh
🤣

kiyoomi
tf you mean by that

it means what it means 🤷🏽‍♀️
i suggest you watch ya back 

kiyoomi
you're weird asf 

mmk sakusa mmk
js know whatever happens
it's out of my hands

YOU BLOCKED S.KIYOOMI !

THE AUDACITY THAT MAN HAS  is what you were thinking right now. i mean does this guy have no respect for others?

truth be told, you actually had a little crush on the said man. so when he asked you two weeks ago if you wanted to hook up with him, you were happy. i mean— who wouldn't be? the most popular and might i add the finest guy at your school asked if YOU wanted to hook up with HIM. 

you were surprised, to say the least. not many guys at your school ask you out, not because you're ugly or anything— oh no no no, you were sexy as fuck. but because many of them knew not to because of...well your brothers.

your brothers were the infamous trio. half of tokyo only knew of them because of how much trouble they were when they first moved out there from L.A. they got into many fights and undeniably always won. 

evidently, things have changed and they are a little more responsible but their overprotectiveness for you has never changed.

" so let me get this straight, " nico starts you can hear the anger in his over the phone, " this sakusa guy just hooked up with you and never called you like he promised? "

you were on facetime with the three of your brothers telling them what just occurred. you trusted your brothers with your life. despite the age differences and all, you guys were close.

" i swear when i come back i'm gonna rip that motherfucker from limb to limb. " isaiah says clearly angered by the fact that some asshole broke your heart.

and you— you were on the verge of tears. you were thinking about it so much that you felt pathetic. you felt like you were easy. and you know you shouldn't be wasting your tears on a guy like him but man you just couldn't help it.

" n/n, please don't cry. " you hear elijah say, " i'm trying not to but, man i just feel so dumb. " 

" okay now imma really fuck him up. " you sighed knowing whatever your brothers do, you cant control them. 

"  when i come back from miami , i'm pulling up to your school n/n and looking for that sakusa guy. " isaiah says knowing damn well he's actually gonna do it.

" what? no. please don't. that's embarrassing and plus you might end up going to jail for threatening a high school student. " you pleaded for them not to try anything but knowing them they might just end up doing it anyways.

" he's eighteen, he'll be alright. " elijah shrugs. 

" so it's settled, when i come back we gon jump sakusa! " isaiah happily exclaims before hanging up the facetime call.

" oh gosh, what have i done. " you mutter to yourself. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE ;

AUTHOR'S NOTE ;

i rushed this if you couldn't tell