02

Note: I'll name your sisteer here as Akari. Enjoyyy!

------------------

Y/n's POV

"Finally reunited with them huh?"I paled more when I heard my twin sister's voice as I looked down.

"Look Y/n, how long you've been separated with them. They probably don't like you anymore and just sticking with you because of pity"She said and I could feel her smirk even if I'm looking down.

"L/n-san!"I heard Yachi's voice and I looked at her. She looked at me confused and shocked seeing me with the famous vlogger.

"A-aren't you the famous vlogger?"She asked and her eyes shone brighter than the sun. Akari smirked at me and flashed a soft smile at Yachi.

"Yes I am"

She stared at Akari with amazement and then slightly shook her head.

"Oh! I remembered! Yamaguchi and Tsukishima is looking for you. Let's go! It's nice meeting you Akari-san"She said and bowed as she dragged me.

"Where are we going?"I asked.

"Rooftop! The whole team eats there"She happily said.

I froze and she looked at me confused.

"Y-yachi-san..."I mumbled.

"I'm kind of nervous"I said looking down.

"Eh? Why?"

I stayed silent. I'm actually scared at meeting new people surprisingly Yachi became an exception.

"It's just"

"But you would be alone if you won't come with us"She said with a worried tone. I stayed silent and started thinking.

"I'll go then"

"Don't worry Tsukishima will be there to save you"She smiled.

"How about you?"I teased.

"W-well uh... I'll try I guess"She said and I snickered.

We went upstairs and she opened the door. Revealing a chaotic group. I paled.

"L/n-san?"Yachi asked worried.

"Y/n?"Yamaguchi.

"Oi baka"Kei. I snapped and glared at Kei.

"Shut up"I said with a low voice.

I glanced at the other boys staring at me and I looked at them anxious. Suddenly a tangerine boy rushed to me.

"Hik!"I squealed in shock as I looked at him in Horror. Yachi is shocked as well.

"Eh? Are you Tsukishima's girlfriend?!"

"Or Yamaguchi's?!"

He asked while giving me so innocent look. I might faint.

"HINATA BOKE!"a raven haired yelled at the tangerine.

"Hinata leave the girl alone"a gray haired guy said. The tangerine pouts and went back.

"S-sorry about that. You're probably startled"Yachi panicked. Watching her panic makes me panic too. Causing them to chuckle at us.

"You look like idiots"Kei.

My attention turned to him.

"Hey, you're mean"I said. I took a sit between him and Yams.

"Where's your food?"Yachi asked confused.

"I-I forgot it..."I lied as I fiddled with my fingers ears heating up as I hid it with my hair Kei and Yams raised their brows at me. I looked at the tangerine in front of me looking at me confused and it made me looked more red.

"Let's share then"Yachi said.

I looked at her.

"N-no i-it's uhm ok. I'm not hungry too"

"But you all haven't introduced yourselves yet"I said trying to change the the subject and it worked. They one by one introduced theirselves. 

I talked with them finally getting comfortable. I felt someone  staring at me and I looked at the tangerine named Hinata. Our eyes met and I smiled at him getting him flustered.

"Hinata?!"Tanaka-san screamed while looking at Hinata now lying on the floor.

"EH?!"

I looked at him wide eyes.

"W-what happened?"I asked.

"He's being an idiot again"Kei.

"That's not a nice thing to say"I said as I playfully hit his arms.

Kageyama pulled Hinata still frozen, he's shaking Hinata but Hinata is just staring out of nowhere.

"Let me try it"I said in a low voice hesitating what I am about to do.

They looked at me confused bu still nod. I hit Hinata on the back of his head to snap him out if his thoughts. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi laughed there ass of while I'm looking at Hinata.

"THAT HUUUUURTS!"he yelled with teary eyes.

The rest are looking at me shocked but proceed to laugh.

"Is your head ok?"Yamaguchi teased.

"I'm sorrry"I apologized.

"What was that for L/n-san?"He asked me still holding his head.

"Getting hit by the head by Y/n is the worst thing"Kei.

"I feel like my skull broke"Hinata. They continue to laugh at him while I apologize.

"I'm sorry, really. I just snapped you out of your thoughts"I said feeling guilty.

They're still laughing until the bell rang. 

We all stand up and bid our goodbyes.

I went to our classroom and I waited for our teacher.

I got bored and pouts. Suddenly a girl went to me and gave me a small envelope.

"Eh? What is this?"I asked confused.

"I don't know to. A person gave it to me and told me to give it to you"She said and bowed. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima also looked confused.

I smelled the paper and inhaled its scent.

"Akari..."I whispered.

"Hmm? How did you know it came from that brat?"Kei.

"She's my sister obviously. She puts something on her hands and it has the same scent. It's faint but yeah"I explained and opened the paper. Revealing a hate letter of course.

"Having fun? I followed you at the rooftop. That fun is not going to take longer."

Yamaguchi peeked.

"I can tell that your family doesn't changed even one bit"Yamaguchi said and looked at me with pity. I just smiled.

"They even got worst"I said and chuckled earning a look from my friends.

The teacher came in and starts teaching but my mind is somewhere else.

I think I should ready myself...