Birthday pt2

"So miss Griffin or woods, where is your fiancé this morning" "Clarke's at a doctors appointment " Lexa replied to raven, "why?" "Idk something about seeing if she can get pregnant" "OMG are you two trying" "no not now" "BUT YOU WILL" "can you calm down and yes maybe in the future" "then why is she going to the hospital couldn't you adopt", "we could but she wants it to be blood related and her family have a history of not being able to get pregnant" "ok fair enough", "and you're not gonna get pregnant?" "I can't" "why "family of dead eggs my dude" "oh ok".
"Hey how did everything go Clarke?" "Good actually I can get pregnant" "well that's good" Lexa looked at Clarke who seemed less excited then her "Clarke what haven't you told me" "the doctor said we need to have it done in the next year or at least next 8 months" "why?"
"Because my eggs are dying" Lexa looked at Clarke and smiled "then we'll start after we finish filming" "WHAT Lexa are you crazy that'll ruin your career" "ok?" "Ok? You won't be able to film" "worth it tho" "woman your crazy" Clarke said walking off smiling "JUST THINK ABOUT IT CLARKE" Lexa yelled smiling.
Lexa had just filming and episode with the girls and boys and had walked over to the lounge area when she felt a woman's hand on her shoulder, she flung her head around and saw costia, "hey lexie" "it's Lexa" "I know that's just a nickname" Lexa sighed "what can I do for you" "I just want to know how your life is going" "well costia it's going great, I'm engaged- costia rolled her eyes at that -I'm moving in with my fiancé, I have great friends, I got a new job offer which I'll film after season 4 the 100 and Clarke and I are planning on having kids in the future" costias heart sunk after she heard Lexa had moved on with Clarke and had everything in life sorted out, costia still loved Lexa and deep down wanted Lexa back "Lexa why are you with her" "what?" "Remember the fun we had, the stuff we did you don't need her" "costia Clarke is my fiancé- "I love you Lexa woods, Clarke doesn't deserve you, deep down I know you love me" Clarke peeked around the corner listening to their conversation "costia I don't know how many times I need to tell you this, I'm happy now, yeah we had something great but that's over and now I'm with somebody who I'm going to marry so maybe you should just go away and met us be" Clarke smiled at what Lexa said, "omg stop pulling that bullshit" costia said as leaned into a kiss, Lexa tried pushing her away but before she could Clarke had already grabbed her and pushed her to the ground, "wtf just happened" Lexa said "idk but I'm going to beat this bitch if she doesn't walk away" costia got up and pushes Clarke while running away "Jesus it's like we're living in a drama show" Clarke said.

"so did you think about my offer" Lexa said while they were driving home, "I did but-" "Clarke no buts just the answer" Clarke looked at Lexa softly while she was driving, she looked at her smile, her eyes, her face, this was the women she wants to spend the rest of her life with, Lexa looked at Clarke quickly "Clarke?" "Lexa I love you, and you love me and acting, I don't want to take that away from you" "Clarke I can live without acting, but not you" Clarke's face lit up "I do want to have kids" Lexa smiled.

Liked by: Lexa.woods, ravens.hot, Octblake, EcHOE and 1,232,677 others

Clarkegriffy: yeah she's mine

Tagged Lexa.woods

Comments

Ravens.hot: ok this is actually cute I won't call you a simp

Clarkegriffy: thank you 😌 ravens.hot

Lexa.woods: my teeth hurt 😔

Bblake: Lexa is actually a raccoon

Octblake: man I wish I had this

Ravens.hot: um rude Octblake

EcHOE: and y'all didn't believe me when I said they're perfect

(Pretend Eliza has just blonde hair thanks)

Liked by: Clarkegriffy, jasper, Octblake, bblake and 346,688 others

Lexa.woods: my lil bean

Tagged Clarkegriffy

Comments

Ravens.hot: I can't believe I'm saying this but SIMP

Octblake: PLZ WHY DID I SMILE

Bblake: actually you can keep her

Murp: Lexa I thought you were my wife

Lexa.woods: no sorry I sold you murp

Murp: waaaaaaa 😭 Lexa.woods

Jasper: OMG IM IN LOVE

Monty: I thought echo was the fan girl jasper

EcHOE: I AMMMMMM Monty

EcHOE
GUYS CLARKE AND LEXA GET MARRIED IN A MONTH

Queen rara
Ok?

Uglyblake
Great for them

Roach
Um ok

Hotblake
Why are you telling us

EcHOE
OUR BESTIES ARE GROWN UP

Goggles
IK THEYRE THE FIRST TK GET MARRIED IN THIS GROUP

Nerd
Fan girls

Queen rara
Are they even ready?

Raccoon
No

Clock
No

EcHOE
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Raccoon
Lmfao ok

Queen rara
Jees echo