My own little inner circle

⚠️Disclaimer:⚠️ this story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original, originating from my mind.

Artemis
I ran through the woods in my wolf form, enjoying the breeze billowing through my fur, my heightened senses and the fact that my title has been restored, I was ecstatic! I stopped at trees and took rests every now and then since I wasn't used to the speed, not yet.

Even though my title has been restored as well as my senses and my natural strength, I had been an omega for a while so my body was still not the way it should've been. My stamina was short and I didn't have a lot of strength. I ran for an hour or so then returned to the packhouse. Grabbing a t-shirt and shorts from the basket on the porch, shifted, changed and ran inside via the backdoor.  It was 5:15 now, the gala would start in an hour and 45 minutes. Crap.

"See Caroline? That's why I wanted us to spend only a few minutes, not a while hour! Now I have to rush to get ready!" I scolded her.
"I'm sorry, I was enjoying having my title restored. It's just a stupid gala anyway," Caroline said rolling her eyes.

"Stupid gala?! It's anything but a stupid gala. I'll get thrashed if I'm late! Stupid wolf is more like it," I said with a scoff as I ran quickly upstairs to the attic so I could get ready.
To my surprise, I saw Bria and Lana in my room, standing there with smiles on their faces. They each had dresses on, dresses that was definitely manufactured in Romania.

Lana's dress was a silky material, the colour was olive green with embroidery decorating her bodice and the the bottom was flowing and absolutely gorgeous.
Bria's dress was aqua blue with a V-neck, it reached her knees and hugged her snugly, making her figure look more curvaceous than ever.

"What're you guys doing here?" I asked with a laugh as I closed the door behind me and made my way to my closet where I picked out my undergarments.
"Waiting for you. We came to help you get ready," Bria said.
"Oh it's perfectly alright, I can get ready on my own, you guys go on downstairs. I'll be right down," I said as I got my towel and made my way to the bathroom.

"No can do, we're helping you get ready. No arguments," Lana said sternly as she closed the bathroom door and motioned for me to follow them downstairs.
"On whose orders?" I questioned with raised eyebrows.
"Mine of course. I've sent them to get you. We're going you get ready,"
I looked down the stairs and saw Lydia and Garrett standing there, smiled in their faces.

"Oh I see a conspiracy," I said with mock betrayal.
"That's right," Lydia sounded proud of herself. "Their loyalty is first to me and then to-"
She stopped suddenly and looked me directly in my eye.
"You smell different."
"I took a run is all," I said with a nervous laugh.

"No. Your scent, it's...stronger, more enhanced," Lydia said inhaling deeply.
"I must've had some coconut water spilled over me today," I tried to evade  Bria and Lana but unfortunately they seemed to have guessed my intentions because they planted themselves on front and behind me to prevent my escape. 

"I smell it too, it's a lot stronger than it was yesterday, or even this morning," Garrett agreed.
"I have no idea what you're talking about," I denied.
"Artemis, Evelyn, Krishna, Andrèna Terry, I have known you since you were a pup. Do not lie to me," Garrett said using the lightest tone his Beta voice could provide.

"Okay fine! I had my title restored," I said with a pout, irritated with him for using all my names in front of Lydia, Bria and Lana.
"OH MY GODDESS ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" the three of them exclaimed in unison.
"Yes it's not not a big deal," I said rolling my eyes.

"It is a big deal! You have your title back. Artemis that's wonderful," Bria said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back, then  Lana then Lydia.
I had just wrapped my arms around Garret's waist when I heard a low growl behind me. I turned hesitantly around and saw that it was Lydia who made that growl.
"Mine!" she said possessively.

I gulped and  moved cautiously away and Lydia immediately took my place in his arms  making Bria and Lana chuckle.
"You're only mine baby," Lydia said as she buried her face in Garret's chest and inhaled his scent, lemon mixed with mint. 
"Anyway, we're helping you get organized, the gala is starting soon and you need a makeover," Lana said as she took my arm and led me down the stairs and to her room.

She pushed me into the bathroom after handing me a razor, a loofah and a foot scrub.
"Shower, wash your hair, shave, scrub your feet and cut your nails. When you're done, we'll estimate what needs to be done then go from there," Lana commanded.
"Ma'am yes ma'am,"  I said with a salute and a giggle.

I disappeared into the bathroom and did exactly what I was requested. It felt amazing to just relax and pamper myself like this, it didn't happen often but when it did happen, as rare as it was, it was wonderful.
When I was done I stepped outside in my towel and was immediately dragged to Lana's closet  where she pulled out a red and black maxi dress that reached mid-thigh.

"I can't wear that!" I gasped.
"And why not?" Lana questioned.
"Because...because... My m..mate. I don't want other males looking at me in any lascivious way. My mate wouldn't want that," I said meekly.
"But it looks great. You'll look beautiful in this, you might even find your mate tonight. From what I heard, the Shining Cosmos Gala is a very prominent event, wolves mated and un-mated from all over come to it. Even wolves from Romania," she said.

"Yes but-"
"No buts no ifs, you're wearing this dress and that's final," Lana argued as she threw the dress on her bed and began to search through her drawers for a panty hose.
"Goddess, you're stubborn," I muttered under my breath.
"What was that?" she asked sweetly.
"Hmm? Oh nothing, nothing," I said with a smirk.

Lana scoffed and continued searching for the panty hose while I started to laugh, Bria came up with the cosmetics and looked between us, a confused look in her eyes.
"Did I miss something?"
"No, you didn't miss anything, I'm just enjoying being in my own little inner circle that's all,"
I said still laughing.