ch.1

Sub's P.O.V

I awoke in a cell. All I think of is three words THAT LITTLE HEROBRIAN! But I can't screem I haven't been able to sense I was two. Trimatic experience. I bang on the musty bars and hear a grunting sound. 'What was that? I'm the only one here.' I thought as the moss from the roof slowly slopes down

"Where? Where am I?" (If you didn't notice the singles ' are thoughts and the doubles " are spech and sub can't speak so it's not him) Said the familiar voice but unfamiliar voice.

"Is anyone there?"

I then noticed a person on the other side of the room.

"Who are you? Where are we? How do we escape?"

I quickly found a pen and notebook in my pocket.

'I'm sub' I quickly wrote, 'and who are you?'

"Ssundee," he said "and in the other corner is SetoSorcerer. But you can call us Ian and Seto."

"Can you not speak?" Said the boy on the other side of the room who was supposedly Seto.

'No sorry not since I was two. But I wasn't able to speak anyway.' I wrote as quickly as I could, so they wouldn't think anything suspicious of me.

"Well a nice little reunion of poor Ian and Seto. Awww. How nice with little Sub in the background." Said a voice I knew all too well. "Now come on Sub so I can experiment."

I sat my ground as one of his minions came to get me as I relized how tired I was. But I still stood like I was ready to fight.

The minion came to punch me but I easily side stepped the attack. But as I went to attack Herobrian came and stabbed me in the chest with a nedile sinking in my skin.

Suddenly the world turned black.