CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

THIRD PERSON POV

How she got out of his grasp he had no idea, one second her arm had been in his hand and he had been applying pressure, and the next she had completely vanished from the room.

"Olympia!" Owen shouted when he saw her fly up the stairs, dark hair billowing behind her along with the sounds of sniffles.

Sean quickly followed after, his doctor instincts kicking in the second he saw the bloody rag in North's hands.

She wasn't fast enough, given the fact that she had small legs and was toting an extra twenty pounds more than normal, so it was easy for both Owen and Sean to catch up to her.

Sang ended up rushing up the stairs too, she understood why Olympia would be upset, she was worried the guys would hate her, or be so mad at her they'd leave. And she knew that Olympia knew that would never happen, but she had experienced that unconditionally ridiculous fear before, and she wanted to help.

Sean's barely able to grab her before she disappears in the panic room, his hand wrapping around her neck gently as he jerks her back against his chest.

"Olympia," He whispers in her ear, unwrapping his hand and wrapping his arms around her waist in an awkward hug, "It's okay, we're okay, everything is okay, I promise."

The brunette stays perfectly still, not even inhaling as Owen's loafers slap against the floor and make their way around the front of his two lovers, stopping with barely any room between them all.

Olympia herself doesn't dare look up from the ground, her eyes fixating on the little pink splash that was still on Owen's loafers. Which she might have done on purpose. But no one would ever be able to prove it.

Sang's breath catches in her throat at the sight before her as she waits on the top of the stairs, her eyes gluing to the three bodies pressed tightly together inches from what she automatically knew was the panic room.

Behind her, North and Luke appear, both grabbing her somewhere on her body as if to reassure themselves that she was fine. Slowly, one by one, each of the remaining Lee Team members file into the stairs, each one peaking around the person in front of them to see.

"What are you doing?" Owen asks, his voice seemingly echoing down the entirety of the house, though it wasn't loud at all the stern undertone bites through everyone. Making the entire Lee Team straighten their spines instantaneously.

Olympia holds her tongue, her nose flaring as her heart rate increases, something the both Owen and Sean immediately notice.

"Answer him," Sean whispers in her ear, his tone sensual, hand flattening against her stomach while his breath fans down her neck.

Unconsciously Olympia's finger twitches, as she swallows thickly, her mouth suddenly dry as the Sahara. She could read the situation, and they weren't impressed with her fleeing, but there was something else in the atmosphere, a static like electricity that raced around the three of them making her toes tingle and nose twitch.