Juniper | Chapter One: June 1, 2017

"Ugh girl! I will never understand why I let you talk me into such crazy things!", I say to my bestfriend Memphis. She is a total bombshell, 5'11", petite but still curvy. Her blonde hair is like looking at gold, so beautiful and shiny. 

She looks at me with a smirk and says, "How is this crazy? This is an "Only Women" cruise, and we are going for a whole month! Sexy pool parties, lots of different cocktails, all on the house, let me add. Maybe we can even meet a few women like us." She sits there, thinking for a moment, before she spoke again. "Maybe you're right Juniper. It might be a little crazy, being gone for an entire month, but I think it's going to be a blast!" 

"You had me at 'Only Women'," I giggle and give her a little nudge. We are both attracted to women, but completely different from one another. While she's a blonde beauty with brown eyes, enjoys shopping, and doing her nails, I have short black hair, blue eyes, and like leather jackets and skinny jeans. Although we're different, we understand each other completely. "Lot's of people like us are going to enjoy this cruise." I say. 

We arrive to the ship full of excitement, and hope. This cruise ship is meant for only women, with nothing being off limits. It's like no other cruise ship before. There are very little rules on this ship, so it makes it a fun place for everyone. The ship doesn't stop for a full month, unless gas or other necessities are needed, as well as emergencies. It's the seclusion that I'm going to love the most. 

The ship was magnificent, looking to be the size of the Harmony of the Seas cruise ship. It was a clean, bright white, with elegant pink cursive spelling out "Hello, Darling" on the side. Everywhere I looked I could see women getting ready to board. Dark women, light women, mixed women, short, tall, skinny, thick. They all look as excited as I feel, probably for the same reasons. Relaxation, fun, and maybe hookups, depending on the person. 2,000 passengers, each one a new, exciting bond potentially waiting. "Hurry up Memphis!". I look back to see her dragging three suitcases, struggling pretty badly. We had the option to leave our suitcases at the shuttle buses, but she decided she wanted to take them herself, to ensure they got where they needed. Sometimes she is super uptight, but I don't mind it, and I'm pretty used to it by now. "You know, it would've been easier if you left them," I joked. I walked back to her, and grabbed two of the suitcases to help her along, because hey, what are friends for? Tickets in hand, with the biggest smiles on our faces, we get into line to check in. I take a deep breath, and we take our first steps onto the ship. This is going to be a month full of excitement.