I'm In Love With Him.He's a Star. But We're Childhood Best Friends. FML!!!

• Dedicated to Cynara Sofia Blue Inman

Hey guys!

This is my first story even though I've been a member of Watt pad for a while

So please enjoy!!!!

 I'm In Love With Him. He's a Star.But We're Childhood Bestfriends.FML!!!!

 Prologe

I cant wait!!! Come on you dumb ass bell!!! That's all I'm thinking as I sit in my seat. Ugh I hate school It's a waste of my time. One more minute until the damn bell rings signaling me to leave this place. "BRRRRRNNNGG" There's my que. I launch myself out of my seat. Running past everyone like a bat out of hell. Mom wanted to surprise me with something after i got home from school. I jump in my Lamborghini Murcielago loving the feel of the lovely polished leather. I race to my family's mansion goin straight to the garage parking. I slip out gracefully as possible. Marching straight to our front door I slam the door open to reveal my mom and the reason of my desires since we where twelve,"Its about time you got back i really missed you." "I missed you too Hunter." In all his glory stood , worldly famous actor,singer and model aslo known as my best friend since pre school Blake Winters.