𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

(A/N: This was requested by AshliDinkelman, I hope you all like this.)

You've been in the restaurant for an hour now waiting to see who your date is, you might be wondering why you're here, well it all started from Nami who thought it was a good idea to put you on a blind date since she noticed you're the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend in your group of girl friends. It goes on like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Flashback•

You and your friends were eating lunch you were sitting in a table with Koala, Nami, Robin, Ussop, Sanji, Ace, Sabo and Luffy, Chopper was working on something on the clinic, Brook still had music lessons, Franky was working on some project. They were all talking about random stuff and you were just eating quietly until they were talking about relationships and Nami noticed that you're the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend, So she then pointed it out. "Ne, (Y/N) you're the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend with the girls", "Right... now that i think about it " Koala said. You then looked up from your food seeing all of them were looking at you, well except luffy who's now snatching some foods from the others while they were still looking at you.

"So what?" You said continuing to eat your food as the others continued to eat, still listening to "Nami's" new topic. "Why don't i put you in a blind date?"  You and someone from the table chocked on the food you both were eating, you didn't see who it was as you were busy drinking water.

"Nami, No!" "Nami yes!", as both of you were arguing well nami getting you to agree to the blind date, Sabo was nudging Ace on his side and has this 'you better tell her soon or someone will snatch her away from you' look. Ace was now getting red and looked at somewhere else as his brother was now teasing him.

In the end of both you and Nami's arguing, you gave up and agreed. Nami was now talking about on what you need to wear. As she was talking about that, you glanced at Ace to see what his reactions were but you saw him, who's now blushing looking at a girl who's also looking at him blushing....or so that's what you thought. 'Well, i don't deserve him anyway... I'm out of his league' you thought as you now have a sad smile listening to Nami, but what you didn't know is Ace saw your sad look and was wondering why.

•end of the flashback•

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you are right now getting anxious because people keep glancing at you. So you just decided to order some food, it was kind of embarrassing for you to be in the restaurant for an hour and not order something so you did, while waiting you texted your group chat with your friends that your date did not show up. While you're waiting for the food let's go to this particular person.

They just woke up from a nap and went to look at their phone, they saw your message.

(Y/N): he didn't even showed up.

Gold digger💰: He didn't?! Well guess he owes me a money now.

Meat🍖: I'll kick that guys ass!

"You should replace the guy" Sabo said startling Ace. "Don't scare me" " was i scaring you?" Sabo asked, "Anyways Ace you should go to her, ask her to a date, replace the guy who was supposed to be there." , Ace thought about it and decided he would go to you and ask you to a date.

After Ace got dresed, he went to his car and drove off to where you are, but as he started driving he remembered he didn't know where you are so he stopped the car aside and he decided to message Nami.

Freckles: Nami, what restaurant did (Y/N) went to?

Money💸: she went to café close to our school, why?