Hollow Bastion

(A/n:One of the last three chapters of the KH1 Arc! The first chapter will be long, the second one kinda long, and the third will be relatively short unless I get more ideas for what I have planned. Thank you all so much for the support. Your comments really do make my day. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy.)

"You said Hollow Bastion?!" Cid said as you all sit in the cockpit talking to him. "I see, so Maleficent's lair is there..."

"You know that place?!" Oswald asked.

"How can we get there?!" You asked as Cid ate a couple chips.

"Well with your current equipment, it's not enough to get you to Hollow Bastion. If the navigation you guys found is complete..." Cid started to say as Goody held up something.

"Hyuk, will this work?" He asked as you all looked at him in long silence. Before...

"GOOFY?!" You all shouted at him.

"I got this from the treasures on the pirate ship." Goofy said as Donald looked in disbelief.

"When did this happen?" Donald asked as Cid gave a serious look.

"For the upgrade, you guys must make a trip back to Traverse Town." Cid said as you smiled at him.

"Alright! We'll be there shortly. Hang on till we get there!" You say as Cid chuckled at you.

"Sure kid, see ya." He says and cuts off the  call.

"You guys have time to get prepared." Donald said as you and Sora nodded. You both went into your room and sat on the bed. There was a brief silence but you held Sora's hand. She, in turn, intertwined your fingers like always.

"This really is it, huh?" You say as Sora looks at you. "After we defeat Maleficent, we can finally go back to the way things were."

"That's right. Kairi and Riku should be there... but..." Sora said as she squeezed your hands. "Will Riku listen to us?"

You knew exactly what she was talking about. It wasn't her fault, you felt the same way. Riku seemed different and she was so cut off from you than last time. "I still believe that's she's in there somewhere. I'm not giving up on her because, I'd know she'd do the same for me."

Sora smiled at your heartfelt words and slowly looked at your lips. Sora kissed you and you were taken back at first but then sunk into it. Her arms wrapped around your neck and pulled you in. You wrapped your arms around her waist as you were unsure what to do. You fell back into the bed and saw Sora on top of your waist. You were blushing immensely as was Sora. But Sora still kissed you and you had no clue what led to these events. Was it something you said?! You didn't know what to do you so you just went with it. Sora eventually stopped and looked at your red face. She giggled and held your face with her hand. "Seems like I'm still in charge."

She then hopped off your lap and went towards the door. You were laying there for a while, trying to figure out why she-

"WAIT! WERE YOU JEALOUS OF TINKERBELL?!" You shout with a smirk as she blushed and immediately left. You got up out of bed and looked at Tinkerbell in the corner laughing. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up."

You looked out the window to see the stars. "Soon, this whole journey will be over. Then maybe, we won't have to fight anymore."

You turned away from the window and looked at the closet. "I knew we wouldn't have a need for this. I still don't have a adventure costume. Still just a jacket and jeans. Maybe one day, I'll get a different costume."

A couple minutes later, Sora walked back into the room and slept like a rock. You decided to sleep as well as Tinkerbell flew onto your hair for a blanket. After a half hour.