S1 E1:Meet And Greet

Sadie:Y/N WAKE UP!! *she wakes you up*
Y/N:WHAT SADIE?! *you shout at her in frustration*
Sadie:it's your meet and greet today so get ready pancakes are downstairs meet Jeaden and I in the car please
Y/N:ok *you get up and change into this*

*you finish getting ready and eat pancakes and head to the car*Jeaden:ready Y/NY/N: yes but there's going to be a lot of people *u sigh**you guys finally get there**the second you walk in the room there is MILLIONS of flashes of cameras so you thi...

Jeaden:ready Y/N
Y/N: yes but there's going to be a lot of people *u sigh*
*you guys finally get there*
*the second you walk in the room there is MILLIONS of flashes of cameras so you think really hard then all the flash just stops*
Y/N:sh!t I have a nosebleed *you wipe it on your sleeve*
???:OMG Y/N I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOUR ALL OVER MY ROOM AND EVERYTHING I OWN PLEASE CAN I GET A PICTURE!
Y/N:yeh sure what's your name?
Jack: Jack,Jack Dylan Grazer
Y/N: Nice To Meet You Jack! Your Very Sweet
Jack:here a present I made *he gives you this*

*you finish getting ready and eat pancakes and head to the car*Jeaden:ready Y/NY/N: yes but there's going to be a lot of people *u sigh**you guys finally get there**the second you walk in the room there is MILLIONS of flashes of cameras so you thi...

*you tear up* aww thank you it's lovely
*jack hugs you*Jack: your welcome
Y/N: I have a gift too will you like to see me after the meet and greet too?*u give him a V.I.P ticket*
Jack:YES YES YES!!!
Y/N :you can bring 2 friends with you
Jack:ok TYSM
Y/N:your very welcome Jack!
*Jack Leaves The Line*
(Your mind: he's so kind hearted)