Definately Not INNOCENT

It was dinner at my apartment and damn was Junior looking edible tonight! It had been eight years since I had seen him but my feelings for him still maintained. He had certainly matured in the past few years, I wonder if he had a girlfriend? I was so exited to have him over that I guess I didnt specify it was a dinner ment for two, he invited his sloppy friends along. Those three, Marcus, Tyrese and Junior where always together even when we where younger. Tyrese was still as ugly as I could remember him and Marcus was as good looking as I remember, with his light brown skin and light brown eyes.I remembered him the most because we had been a couple once, he was my first everything.

Marcus had a girlfriend unlike Tyrese, who couldnt even get the easiest hoe in Brooklyn aka Latisha, aka Marcus' girlfriend. I knew her, she used to hang around with my crew before pubity hit her hard and ever since then she had rode every guy to offer her a dollar and that was the last I heard from her skanky ass.

Junior looked so good. He had on his faded denim Levi's and a white shirt, and as for me I had gone all in wearing my red Versace dress. I didnt know I could feel overdressed in my own house. I hugged him and smelt his Diesel cologone. Hmm. Latisha looked at me and sneered.

"Nice apartment Celia" She smiled

"Thanks" I replied pouring white wine in her glass

I poured everyone else wine and directed them to the dinner table. I bought out the feast I had conjoured in my kitchen and we all sat down. Of course I was near Junior. We all started talking remembering things then Junior grabbed my attention and smiled directly at me.

"This tastes amazing"

I smile.

"Thanks"

Latisha splutters out her wine on my rug. My new rug.

"Oops, sorry the wine is a bit bitter" she fluttered her fake eyelashes

"Thats okay" I fake smile

I got up to get something to clean the mess. I bend down and Tyrese and Junior are looking at my cleavage. Hm. Marcus woud've but with Latisha around he wouldnt dare.

"Baby you thicker than a novel and I wanna read all your pages"  Tyrese says licking his lips.

I laugh.

I got up and sat back down and sipped my wine and stole a glance of Junior. He looked back. I felt embarassed. Latish and Marcus where whispering furiously at each other. I could tell they where arguing.

"Bwooooy, get your raggedy hand of me!" she said out loud

We all stared at them.

"Keep it down!"

"Who you telling to keep it down, I saw you looking at her titties, aint mine good enough fo you" she grabbed her double D tits, Tyrese's eyes nearly popped out his head.

"Please calm down!"

Latisha got up and gave him that raggedy bitch look.

"are you triiipppin' to tell me, Latisha NayNay Brown Johnson  to calm down!"

she walked out and he followed.

I was in stitches. Marcus' face was unforgettible.

"Let me take this dishes to the kitchen" I said addressing Junior and Tyrese. I got up slowly making sure Junior got a glimpse of what my momma gave me. He looked. Success.

"Let me help" Junior says

Tyrese laughs out loud and stands up.

"Im gonna go check out on Marcus"

"okay" I smile and he leaves.

Junior pickes up a couple of dishes as do I. And we walk in the kitchen together. My heart is thudding. I cleared the plates and ran soapy water in the sink. I put the dirty dishes in there and he puts his hands in too.

"I never noticed how beautiful you are" he said looking at me

I blushed. He took out my hands and wiped them with  kitchen towel. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome"

He moved close.

"Ceeelliahh" He said my name as if it was exotic or summin'

"Yes.."

He held the bottom of my chin and kissed my lips tenderly.

CUE FIREWORKS.

He sure was a good kisser.

He continued exiting me with his lips and he grabbed my ass and kissed me harder.

He stopped suddenly.

"why you stopping"

he stared at me.

"Your beautiful" he smiles

He kisses me again and pushes me against the wall and kisses my neck then stokes my skin like it was made of porcelain.

"mmmh"  I moan

I pull up his shirt and stoke his body. Wow hes sexy.

He lifts me up and I giggle.

He finds my room and puts me on the bed.

He strips to his jeans and I take off my dress.

He crawls onto the bed and holds my leg up.

He's still wearing those jeans..

He kisses me softly

"Say my name"

"Juniorr" I purr

"louder"

he bites my neck.

"Junnior!"

"louder!"

"JUNNNNNNIOR!"

"yes, thats is girl" he licks my neck

tickles.

"I wanna lick your chocolate skin up girl" he says

heheeh.

He cups my breasts in his hand and unhooked my bra.

He's eyes grown wider.

My phone buzzes.

I collapse deeply into the bed with a sigh.

"ignore it" he says kissing my body

"Cant. its my boss"

"But its 10:30pm what could he possibly want at this time!"

"I dont know.."

I sat up and hook my bra.

He sits up with me.

"come back soon" he smiles and puts his hand in my underwear and touches me for a while.

I moan in pleasure.

he takes his hand out and smiles.

"I bet you want more but you gotta go to work"

He gets up and puts on his shirt and shoes. My mouth is wide open in shock. I feel angry at my boss.

"I will wait for you here" he smiles

"okay" I say quietly and get dressed and grab my keys.

i kiss him goodbye.

"good bye Mr Walker"

"goodbye mrs Walker"

he smiles his beautiful smile. FUCK this guy is hot and when I get back im gonna show him how much I've matured. :)

---------

MORE SEXY SCENES coming up in the next chapter if you ask for more ;)