part thirty-two

I'm 2 months clean today.
Don't mind me just over here sobbing.
i'm so proud of myself
if you're recovering too, i believe in you.
you can do this.

CAMHS appt on friday (child and adolescent mental health services) Im scared
lol
——————————————-

"Who die- oh it was seán!" I laugh at myself "That's not very cash money of you" I added trying to stop laughing "That's sus!" Corpse says towards me "boy- no shut the fuck up dummy" I say before everyone started arguing "Let's vote out Rae," Ludwig states making us all fall quiet before Rae shouts about how he's wrong "Kinda sus," I mumble clicking to vote for her "I was only joking!" Lud shouts making me groan "I didn't know that!" I cover my face "Sorry" i mumble. "Vote Rae!" Felix yelled "no no no no no no no" I say trying to get everyone to vote for me.

valkyrae was ejected

I groaned seeing her character fly across space. "Sorry," I mumbled muting myself and walking over to me day to scan. I stood on it, but i heard aliyah crying before i could do anything. I stood up, taking my headphones off and head to my room. "Hi," I coo'd stroking her cheek. I lifted her up and got the stuff to change her. "Come on baby," I say, more to myself, as i button her pyjamas closed and took her into my room.

I sat down with aliyah in my arms and slid my headphones on "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE HAS A BABY?!" I heard seán yelling as i put them on "Shes looking after her neighbours daughter for a few days," Corpse says calmly "She faked med scan" Toast says "I was changing the child," I mumbled giving her the pacifier "Oh..." he says as the 'I voted' badge pops up. "I'm gonna have to play with one hand" i skip voting.

GhostBaby was ejected

"Maybe not then," i mumble and slip down my chair. I played about with aliyah until the round was over "Who's my comfort streamer? Seán, he's like my brother. Comfort YouTuber? Rae, i feel safe watching her videos." I ramble on about them before hearing everyone yelling "What?" "Good job" amongst many other things "Jesus i wasn't expecting that!" I say clutching my chest and laughing a bit, making Aliyah giggle "Is that funny?" I ask in a cute voice making a silly face, she only giggles more. "Cute" Corpse says only for the rest of the group to 'aww'