Friday 15th January 2021

Dear Diary,
Things are getting so hard. I lay in my big bed all alone. I feel like a lost penguin in the middle of a massive iceberg. My heart is broken. I haven't been sleeping let alone eating; if I do eat I just make myself sick. I don't want to live without him. I can't live without him. It's so hard. Daisy isn't much help but I can't leave her on her own. She's company just not the best. All I want is Johnny back and with that all this pain to go away. I'm hiding how I really feel because I don't want to be a burden to anyone. Johnny was well is the only person I feel comfortable talking too. I can talk to Carla but I don't want to put any pressure on her. She has her own problems with Peter and her mental health and I don't want to be the one to ruin that and make matters worse which knowing me I probably will. Carla deserves so much happiness after all. Daisy offered me something to eat earlier and I told her I'd already eaten which obviously was a lie. I hate lying to people but I need to loose weight. I'm worried sick for Johnny, I can't loose him yet. I just need a hug from him. I don't know how long I can keep going for. Daisy is shouting me, probably because she's lost something that's right infront of her or Emma's annoying her. Emma is lovely tho bless her. Unfortunately I'm going to have to go now. I'll write soon.
                   Goodbye for now
Jenny
~x~