Even When ( One Direction fan fiction)

( Peyton's POV)

I felt someone shake me to wake up. "I don't want to go to school today." I mumbled. I rolled over to see that Louis was standing at my door and Paul was then one who woke me up. " Get ready for school." Paul said. I could read people's lips and knew what he said. Did i mention that i was deaf? Yeah i was born deaf and had to learn sign language and stared at peoples lips when they were talking on TV. All the boys in One Direction knew sign langauge and that's how we comuticated. 'ok' i said in sign langauge. In 15 minutes I was ready to go to school. I met Louis at the door. And he drove us to school.

(Louis POV)

When Peyton and I arrived at school. Everyone rushed out of our way. Everyone at our school hated us and we hated them. The one thing that liked about our school is that even when me and Peyton are famous, no one cared about us. Peyton always was scared of everyone because she was bullied everyday. So i took her hand.She told me she feels safe when I'm around. I love Peyton, but she will never love me. Niall told me that I am so clueless and blind, but Harry covered his mouth and pulled him away before he could have told me. But there's one problem. I'm dating Eleanor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys that was a short and bad chapter. Vote and/or comment what you thought of the story so far. Thank you for reading the first chapter. I'm going to start the 2nd chapter right now.