Kol M. - I Found My Mate.

This week has been stressful, and the upcoming full moon hasn't been helping, The pack is falling apart, they're five seconds away from killing eachother.

What's one place everyone goes to in mystic falls?

Did you really have to think? It's the grill.

I speed to the grill careful not to let anyone see me. I walk inside and hear loud heartbeats and whispering voices.

I walk over to the table and of course it's with Elena, Bonnie, Kol and Rebekah.

I practically shove Elena out of the way and say hello to Bonnie. "What're we talking about?" I ask. They look at me like I'm stupid. "Ok yes I heard you but I don't wanna believe it, did Stefan really leave?" I ask. "Yes, Caroline has had her neck on a swivel every time she thinks she heard him." Bonnie says.

"What's one place he's always wanted to be?" Kol asks, finally being helpful. We collectively squint our eyes at him. "What do you want in return?" Elena asks, about to get up. "Aht. Sit." I say. She rolls her ugly ass eyes and grabs a chair. "Nothing," Kol says looking at me. Rebekah scoffs. "You always want something in return." She says. "Maybe not this time, I could compel anyon-" Bonnie and I cut him off with glared. "Almost anyone, to do what I would like, so there's no point in bargaining." He says.

"Yea, no. We've got it from here." Elena says. "Smart choice, but your loss." He says getting up and walking over to the bar.

He has a nice ass.

Rebekah pulls me up to sit on her side of the booth, Elena sits in my spot. "What did Stefan want most?" She asks. "To be normal, to live a normal life." I say. "Where could he be to live a normal life, what were his goals?" Bonnie asks herself. "He always said he would like to live in a cabin." I say. "Great, we'll look at every cabin we can find in mystic falls and go from there." Elena says. "On it." I say and speed off.

Rebekah POV
She speeds back not out of breath at all. "Nothing." She says. Kol comes back and tries to pull her out of the seat. She gives up and stands, he sits and pulls her down on his lap smirking. "What else does he want to do to be normal?" She asks. "Living in a cabin is all he talked about when he wasn't talking about the supernatural." Elena says. "Caroline would know," Y/n suggests. "But then she'll force herself into this mission." Y/n says. "That's true." Kol says.

The door to the grill opens and Y/n groans.

Y/n POV
"Ugh. Here we go." I say slouching into kol. "For what- oh." Bonnie watches as Elijah and Klaus walk over, angry, like bats out of hell.

Klaus slams his hands down. "Where is he?" He asks. "He's not your sire anymore, why're you worried about it?" I ask making Kol slap my hand for talking to his brother like that. I hiss and show my fangs. He glares and I glare back. "Who said I was worried?" He ask pulling up a chair while Elijah leaned on the booth.

The rest of the time we're there is just arguing and rolling of eyes.

I speed back to pack grounds and hear yelling and glass shattering.

I walk inside to see a delta baring her fangs at a beta. I snap their necks, making everyone look at me. "What happened?" I ask. "Leah (Delta) didn't follow Celeste's orders." One of the packs hunters informs me. "Make then run 100 rounds." I say. They nod and pick up their bodies.

The full moon is in two days and the pack is going crazy. The moon always affects tribrids differently.

They go to their assigned floors according to the pack ranks, the betas stay down with me to have a meeting.

I sit at the table. "We have to get this pack together, or we're gonna tear eachother apart." I say. "They've been struggling to uhh..." Jane leads off. "To what?" I ask. "Find their mate." She whispers making the rank glare at her. "I thought we were waiting until next month to look for mates?" I say, "I know! I just..I can't keep secrets." She says. "You kept the fact that you're a tribrid a secret." Troy hisses. I snap my fingers and catch his attention. "Chill. So, what about you guys?" I ask. "What about us?" Lorelei asks. "Have you found your mate?" I ask. "I think I've made progress," Luna smiles softly. "He, she or they?" I ask. "She." She states.

"Go for it. You guys have two weeks to search for your mate, after that, we're back to it being under wraps." I say and stand up. They nod and leave.

NEXT DAY
I walk downstairs I hear a rapid heartbeat. "If you were human you would've had a heart attack by now." I say. Luna laughs nervously. There's a knock at the door and she rushes over. She opens it and talks to a girl, her mate.

I walk into the kitchen and hear laughter. I see the one and only Kol mikaelson, with the healers. "What're you doing here?" I ask. "Hello love, we have a lead." She says. Everyone leaves to give us privacy. "Oh yea?" I ask. "No." He scoffs making me give him a 'are you fucking serious' look he laughs. "I just wanted to see you." He says. I turn on the water and hear groans from the other room. "Why'd you wanna see me?" I ask. "So I could give you this myself." He says handing me a note.

Hello, love. I was considering asking you this in person but I decided a note would be better, would you like to accompany me out to a restaurant in New Orleans? The full moon has been having you stressful and I want to get your mind off things.

I look up at him. "Yes." I say. He smiles and his eyes travel to my lips. I smile as he walks towards me with a smirk on his face. He closes the gap between us and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

I Found My Mate.