7- excuse me for dropping in!

-a while later-

time and time again, you proved yourself to be more than a personal cook to unita speciale, taking care of other matters likes money management and patching up injured persons when cioccolata cant (or when they arent comfortable with cioccolata helping them).

this takes us to the present, where you, dressed in the two piece that resembled cioccolatas unmistakable style, were fixing the house while everyone was out. it was nothing special, just moving the couch so it was straight, dusting off the shelves, picking up and washing all the clothes in each room, and even organizing cioccolatas tools.

as you were putting away your stone knives in the sparkling kitchen, the sound of something clicking against a window interrupted your cleaning spree, curiosity winning over your flight-or-fight response and prompting you to find the source.

since no one else was home, and everyone had a key to the house, you had begun to wonder who was stupid enough to try and get in through the living room window, which was found to be unlocked.

already applying a fresh coat of gloss, you kissed up your wrist and rushed to the source of the sound, finding the window was already wide open and infiltrated.

you knew that someone was in the house. it was obvious, if anything.

"hey, whoever's in here, you better get your ass out before i kill you!" you screamed, Pink Floyd melting into sight.

the shiny pink mannequin adjusted its fur coat before beginning to investigate the room, its black lingerie twisting with its hard body. after a moment, it popped off its captain hat and threw it to the ceiling to see if it startled anything upstairs, the sound of something rushing around echoing down to the first floor. 

"sugar!" it sang, following you as you thundered up the staircase with an angered expression. 

"yes, i know, ill be careful. just shut up!" you growled in response, stomping down the hallway and peeking into every room before stopping at doppios. 

you were given explicit rules to not ever, under any circumstances, go in there without doppios permission. unfortunately, there was no time to call up the underboss to ask if you could enter, because from what you could hear, the burglar was in his office. 

it was no secret that the boss came into doppios office every now and again for one reason or another, but because of that you had to go in there and stop the robber. there would not be a day in your life that you'd want to anger the boss or his right hand man!

taking in a deep breath, you slammed open the door to doppios office and braced for any bullets or attacks, though none came. peeking your eyes open after squeezing them shut, you cautiously looked around the room for anyone that shouldn't be there, only to come up empty handed.

his room was trashed. papers were scattered everywhere, the coat rack that held a dark suit jacket and fedora was toppled over, and the waste baskets contents were dumped all around it.

"ah, shit! no, no, no! doppio's going to kill me!" you fretted, shifting your blue sunglasses to sit on the top of your head.

the moment you crouched down to start picking up the mess, the feeling of something cold and sharp pressing against your throat startling you. "move and ill kill you." a quiet voice whispered, dragging up what was presumably a knife all the way to your jaw, motioning for you to stand.

"what the hell do you want? money?"

you couldnt turn around to see who you were talking to, feeling a large, stiff hand grip your right wrist and tug you out of doppios office.