Introducing The Characters

Name : Markisha Sparks

Age : 17

Birthday : October 31

Best friends: LaRissa Hogan & Anna Sun

Hola, I'm Markisha but everyone calls me Kisha. I was 8 when parents got a divorce and my mom and i moved to Tennessee since she grew up there. I have 1 younger step sister she is 16 and her best friend lives with us also. So basically i have two little sisters. I met my best friend Anna when i was 10 because she moved next door to me. And then met LaRissa my other best friend when she moved in across from me. Were all the same age.  People say I'm crazy, fun, outgoing etc. So i just say I'm a girl that could never be defined. But one thing you can define is my love for Mindless Behavior. I'm not obsessive or anything like some of TM out there, You know the ones were if Princeton likes a picture they know what time and day it was. But anyways, I LOVE Prodigy :)! LaRissa likes Ray Ray & Anna likes Roc ! I feel as if i have told you enough so Adios Amigos !

Name: Anna Sun

Age: 17 1/2

Birthday: November 1

Best friends: Markisha Sparks & LaRissa Hogan

Well don't I have an audience :) Well as you can see I'm Anna. I'm that wild out going friend that you always have. Trouble always seems to follow me everywhere I go, I'm not sure why though. When i was younger my dad died riding his bike and when my mom found out she jumped off a bridge. #Tragic So I live with my auntie and her husband. Did I tell you I love to prank call people me & LaRissa do it a lot but Kisha says she doesn't want to participate in our foolishness. Well fuck You too lol. But I'm tried of talking to y'all know you know where I live and who I like so there is no need to go threw it all over again. - Deuces

Name: LaRissa Hogan

Birthday : April 21

Age: 17

Best friends: Anna & Kisha

Hello! I'm LaRissa and I'm Apart of TM. Well lets just say I'm a truuuu fan, because if you know TM you know they can be  ratchet at its best sometimes. I'm the oldest in my group of friends and am the most responsible. Me and Anna are always blowing niggas phones up. But Kisha never does she just sit back and laughs. I Have an older sister who lives in Florida and she just has a baby whoooo! I'm an aunt. Oh yeah since I'm talking about family my mom died after I was born because of complications they could only save one of us and she told them to save me. Now lets get of that subject I'm guessing I don't have to tell you where I live since people giving out personal information. But we all attend Martian Luther King Jr. High School and we all have the same classes. My crush is Ray Ray! Kisha likes Prodigy and Anna also likes Roc. Well that's some basic info for you. Bye Bye !