Night sky

*Rae wakes up in the same position that he feel asleep and he was shocked because he could not stop picturing Kenna with that sunset light on her face.
But he tries to convince himself saying that he doesn't like Kenna, it goes on and on all day until Kenna texts him*
Kenna : Hey pretty boy
*Rae tries not to reply the minute she texted but he can't resist*
Rae : Hey Kenna what's up
Kenna : I'm at the fountain there is literally nobody here it's so quiet 
*He thinking should i go down there without telling her*
Rae : Really i've always wanted to be in that moment lucky you
Kenna : Then you should come Rae it's so beautiful right now
*Doesn't see the message, gets dressed and gets out of his apartment*
Kenna : Maybe his phone died that he didn't reply
*Kenna continues to stay there sitting and lookin at the sky. Rae comes*
Rae : Hey
Kenna : Why didn't you say that u were coming what if got up and left ?
Rae : I would have called you it's not a big deal
Kenna : Next time you tell me okay ?
Rae : yeah okay don't worry i will
*Sits next to her and starts watching the sky*
Kenna : Do you plan to fall in love ever ?
Rae : *sighs* Not really Kenna, it's just that i see everybody around me getting heartbroken and i don't wanna be like that
Kenna : Rae once you realize that everybody comes and goes and once you understand how important is to love yourself first i think it would not be hard to move on from somebody.
Rae : Why do you think that ? Don't you wanna know that "i can't live without you" feeling, or not wanting somebody to walk away from you ?
Kenna : That's the problem Rae, most people think that you can't live without someone once you connect with them but no i see it different, i don't have a problem with people walking away from me. We should embrace the past with that person and turn it into a lesson or a story depends on what happened the last time that you broke it off with that person.
Rae : If you haven't loved anyone then how do you know this much
Kenna : I have so much time alone and this way i feel other people's pain in stories they tell me.
And by the way I like you Rae it's okey if you don't i understand.
*Rae puts his head on her shoulder and they continue to look at the night sky*