3.3 - Who Raised Me

"Please let me go, I'll do anything you want. Please, Margo-" Hailey chokes as she tries to pull my foot off of her neck.

I've had her on the ground for the past ten minutes and I haven't even began asking her my questions.

"Oh come on Hailey, we both know you like being on the bottom. At least that's what I assume, despite the fact that Calum is also a bottom." I pull out my knife as she tries to squirm out from under my foot.

"Margo please I'll do anything." She sobs and I let out a long sigh.

"You know, I wish I could believe you. Its a shame that you're a lying bitch. Now tell me, what all do you know?" I pull my foot off of her neck and squat down, sliding the blade down her face. "I don't want to hurt you, believe me, but I will if you don't tell me what I want to know."

As soon as she opens her mouth to respond, I hear faint footsteps coming from behind me.

"You really just couldn't wait!" I spin around and throw the knife as hard as I can at the culprit. Hailey takes this as her chance to stand up and attempt to run away, but I grab her by the collar of her shirt to stop her.

She lets out a scream as if she's getting murdered so I wrap my hand around her mouth. I move my mouth close to her ear and smile. "Come on gorgeous, you know better than that."

"Let her go, Margo. You know for a fact that this isn't like you." Calum slowly steps towards me as I tighten my grip on Hailey.

"What's the fun in that? I haven't even gotten to the torture part yet." I pout as he makes his way towards me.

"Margo, please just let her go." He holds his hand out for Hailey and I groan.

"You always take the fun out of things. You're acting like I was actually going to-"

Before I can even finish my thought, I'm shoved to the ground by a very angry Koleton.

"Hailey, get out of here, now!" Calum shoves Hailey towards the exit as Koleton climbs on top of me.

"You need to leave as well." Koleton blankly states as he lifts up my shirt and begins grabbing my weapons.

"Me? I'm not leaving you alone with her." Calum argues, causing Koleton to look up at him.

"It reeks of testosterone in here." I complain and they both ignore me.

I thought my remark was funny.

"Do you want to explain to Jeff and Matt why you just so happened to be here despite the fact that you told them you were going on a date with Hailey? Because I doubt you can come up with a good lie."

"It's a stunt anyways." I shrug, gaining both of their attention. "Don't look at me like I don't know. Now will you get off of me before Jeff and Matt show up? I don't need them thinking I'm in any type of relationship with you."

He climbs off of me and helps me up as Calum lets out a laugh. "What's funny?"

"The fact that you act like you're not actually fucking him. You're acting like it isn't obvious that you've been letting him hit." Calum snickers as Koleton pats me down.

"Who I'm fucking is none of your business. God, why is everyone so fucking obsessed with me? I've gotten sued twice, my name is in everyone's mouths, and everyone wants to know who I'm letting fuck me."

"Raise up your arms." Koleton quietly orders and I do as he says before I continue talking.

"If you really have a problem with it, solve it yourself. I'm busy actually doing shit." I roll my eyes and he looks at me like I just kicked him in the gut.