Chapter 14: 🍋's

You sat with Eren as Levi was perched up against a wall. His hands were covering his eyes, "I never knew," you looked down at him, "until today, how much they didn't trust me."

"That's why I picked them..." You zoned out as Levi began to go on about his squad. You started to overthink. You felt bad a bit, even you were a little hostile towards Eren, especially when Levi stood so close to him in that form. You almost charged at him to save Levi, but you trusted Levi's instincts.

You snapped back to reality when a man came down and collected Eren and Levi. You stood and headed the other direction to go to your room.

Once you were in, you headed straight to the shower. You stayed in there for an hour, thinking about how much you failed today as Captain.

When you were out, you grabbed an oversized shirt and threw it over yourself, completely ignoring the idea of underwhere.

You sat on the edge of the bed and buried your face in your palms. Then you grabbed your pillow and threw it to your face lying back and screamed into it.

"I don't think I've seen you have a tantrum like this in years." You shot up as Levi stood in the doorway. "Also for future reference, can you not scream like that, I almost panicked thinking someone got a hold of you and tried killing you."

"I'm sorry." You said, putting the pillow down.

"You care to tell me why you're throwing a fit in our bed?" He began to undress.

"I suck at being a Captain." You whined and sprawled yourself on the bed, pouting.

You heard a small scoff leave his lips, "It was only your first day." You sat up again to look at him and he approached you with just his briefs on.

He picked you up and spun you both, now he sat on the edge of the bed and you straddled him. His hand resting on your hips and yours hooked around his neck.

"You were a good captain right away." You muttered, looking down.

"Are you stupid?" Your eyes shot up and you frowned at him, "sorry." He quickly took back his comment. "I'm always struggling with my squads. There's always some issues no matter what."

"What? No you don't," you looked back down, your hands now resting on his abs, "you always did well as captain."
He pressed his forehead against yours, as you still kept your head down. "Are you kidding me, do you not remember when you and your 2 brats joined my squad?"

You couldn't hold back your smile as you recalled the time. "What was it you threatened Simon with on the first day? 'Get in my way one more time and I'll knock your crooked ass teeth out.'" He mocked you and you giggled, his grip tightening around your lower back and he pulled you in closer. "It took me weeks to get you all to stop bickering and almost killing each other, it takes time (Y/n), and patience."

You smiled at him and pecked him on the lips, throwing your arms around him again and he took you in his embrace.

"You'll be a great Captain (Y/n), just give it some time." He said, placing a kiss at the side of your head.

"Thank you, Levi." You smiled and he smiled softly back at you. "I love you." You added and leaned in to kiss him again.

"I love you too." He said. Your lips connected with his again and you cupped his cheeks in your hands as his hand roamed down your back, lifting your shirt a bit.

You felt him grip your ass and his eyes shot open as he felt you weren't wearing anything underneath. You were about to explain why you weren't wearing anything, but you squealed as you were flipped on the bed and Levi's lips came crashing down into yours.