Princeton and Rocs hook up

(As Cece and cassidy are leaving ray calls Cece and she stops and waits on him)

Ray: were you going bae?

Cece: home to go help our new roommates move in. I'll text you later okay ( kisses him and leaves)

***At C&C house***

( Cece and Cassidy pull up to see Brooke,debroha, destiny,and Ricardo moving in to their rooms in there new home)

Cece: hey everybody does anyone need help?

All: yes please

Cassidy: yeah cece help them you see them all struggling

Cece: you to cassidy who do you think you are your no special

Cassidg : I didnt ask them did they need help you were (cece gives her a look) okay fine I'll help Ricardo

***in Ricardo's room***

Ricardo's P.O.V

Hey my name is ricardo and yes I am bi. I am small about 5 feet with a baby face and pretty daymm single. From what my friends tell me I'm a fun person to be around well then. Ow yeah and also I'm African american and hiapanic.

Ricardo: thank you but why do I feel like you don't want to help me

Cassidy: ummm idk maybe because I don't

Ricardo: well how was jsuppost to no that I'm not a brainteaser I can't hear thought daymm just could you help me so I can finish because a date with someone

Cassidy: with who

Ricardo: idk I meet him on eharmany and he asked to take me out on an all free date... That is all free to me daymm me he shall take out to eat.

Cassidy: lol okay

*** In destiny's room***

( cece gets a texted from ray saying that the boys going to the club tonight and they won't cce and her friends to come)

Destiny's P.O.V

Whata do my name destiny and baby I am thick. I am about 5.4 feet tall Andi am black and mexicon baby the best combination those to make thesexy baby just look at me and you will see how sexy this baby is aye I just made a whole rap turn up.

Destiny: thank you for helping me.

Cece: your welcome we almost done her my boyfriend called me and said that him and his boys going to the club tonight and they want me to bring my friends you want to come.

Destiny: girl yass we bout to turn dafuq up ummm. I'm ready when you are.

############################

Hey y'all chianne here am I doing good or nah??

Deborah in the M.M