♡20♡

Sam

I wake and I crawl over Colby getting out of bed going to the bathroom. After I grab my bag grabbing my outfit changing into it, it being a skirt and a sweater. after I change I sit on Colby's lower stomach "Colbs" I say and peck his lips and he scrunches up his face groaning I giggle pecking his lips again and his eyes flutter open "morning Colbs" I smile he hums and turns to his side bringing me with him putting his leg over me "Colbs get up" I giggle "too early" he grumbles "it's almost 12" I say he huffs pulling me close and nuzzling his head in my neck "get up" I say he groans holding me tighter I sigh and whisper in his ear "please daddy?" he tenses amd looks up at me looking into my eyes and I look at him innocently "don't start baby" I giggle "start what?" he rolls his eyes putting his head back in my neck "Colbyy" I whine he hums "get up" he hold me tighter I huff and wiggle out of his grip "baby" he groans "no, get up" I say he huffs and I crawl over him "damn" Colby mumbles squeezing my butt "Colbs!" I yell getting off the bed he chuckles and sits up stretching "get dressed" I say he hums and gets up slapping my butt as he walks past me making me gasp he chuckles a little and goes in his closet. He comes out of the closet then goes into the bathroom doing his hair. I get up and go to the door "can I show you something?" I ask with a small smile he furrows his brows "uh sure?" he asks confused I giggle and take the straightener from him putting it on the counter "baby can it wait? I need to do my hair" "your hair looks fine" I say "no it doesn't"  he says grabbing the straightener straightening out the wavy pieces of hair "fine" I huff going back into his room. "ok ba-" he stops talking and I giggle and stop what I'm doing going up to him and pecking his lips "can I show you now?" I ask he hums looking me up at down I giggle and pulling him over to the bed sitting him on it and he places his hands on my hips looking up at me I smile and peck his lips "what are you showing me?" he asks I giggle move away from him "ready?" I ask he nods slowly and I start twerking again and he looks at my butt I giggle and stop "was I doing it?" I ask and he looks up at my eyes "hm?" I giggle "am I doing it right?" I ask and twerk again. He gets up and wraps his arms around my waist from behind pulling me close I giggle and stop twerking turning around facing him and he pulls me close "did I do it?" I ask he hums and stumbles forward and we collapse on the bed "your so hot baby" he whispers against my lips I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck he looks at my lips and then kisses me passionately I smile in it kissing him back he licks my lip but I don't give him entrance. He slides his hands up the back of my thighs and up my skirt squeezing my butt hard making me gasp so he slips his tongue in. He pulls away slowly dragging out my lip connecting our lips again slipping his tongue in right away "Col- oh! sorry!" his mom says walking in then quickly shutting the door leaving making us jump apart "shit" Colby mumbles getting off of me I giggle and get up from the bed and follow him out of the room.
We get downstairs "mom.." Colby trails off awkwardly and I giggle "oh.. I was just gonna tell you that me and your father will be out all day" she says grabbing her purse "alright" Colby says she nods "ok bye! don't have too much fun!" she calls walking out the door Colby shakes his head glaring at me "what?" I say innocently and wrapping my arms around his neck he chuckles lightly putting his hands on my hips "your gonna regret teasing me" I hum pecking his lips "I'm serious" I roll my eyes "you always say that but you don't do anything worse than what I do" I say  "I was going easy.. and since you want to keep teasing me I'm gonna go harder" he says backing me up into the wall I giggle "and what are you gonna do?" I ask getting close to his face "you'll see" he whispers his lips slightly brushing against mine I hum "I don't think you'll do worse" I whisper "I think I will" "mhmm" I hum and he chuckles softly "your not gonna like what I'm gonna do next" he says "I could do it do it right now," he says sliding his hands to the back of my thighs "I could do it tomorrow," he says sliding his hands up my skirt "I could do it whenever and your not gonna know when.." he says squeezing my butt making me gasp softly and I try to kiss him but he moves his head back "your not gonna like what I do baby" I hum gently looking at his lips trying to kiss him again but he moves his head back again "daddy, please kiss me" I whine and he tenses a little squeezing my butt harder a small moan escaping my lips "you like that?" he asks a small smirk on his face and I try kissing him again "please daddy" I pout he hums and leans in to kiss me but as soon as I do too backs away "Colbs" I whine he chuckles and leans in kissing the corner of my mouth and down my neck and I gasp as he nibbles on my sweet spot but he doesn't make a hickey and trails back up pulling away when he gets to my lips and I follow his lips "wanna go to Starbucks?" he asks and I huff looking up at his eyes he smiles and presses a kiss to my forehead "c'mon" he says patting my butt "fine but I wanna change" he hums and let's me go and I go up to his room. I change our of my skirt into black jeans keeping on the shirt on and putting on my shoes. After I go back downstairs "ready?" Colby asks grabbing his keys I nod and we leave the house going into his car he starts the car and pulls out of the driveway putting his hand on my thigh I smile turning on some music.