🌞Chapter 8🌻

🌞🌻

At Mew's Place

"Uhm...Sir. Thank you for letting me use the bathroom."

"It's fine." He said, smoking while waiting for me at the couch, "I already passed your shirt to the cleaning service. It would take about one hour."

'1 hour?'
'No Kidding!'

"Uhm...can you lend me something? I don't want to miss the last train..." I said, hesitantly.

"But you're not in a hurry, right? Don't worry, I can drive you home in my car." Mew said, standing up, putting out his cigarette. "I'll do anything for my cute subordinate."

'He did it again! 'Too much of a good thing'....Help!'

"Oh, please. You don't have to do that. I can go home by myself." I refuse.

'Maybe he just...wants to kill me!... From too much stress..'

"Finally...we can be alone together. Right...Gulf?" said Mew, approaching me.

As Mew come close to Gulf, Gulf retreat his steps until his back hits the wall.

"You smell so good." said Mew, sniffing Gulf's neck.

'He has planned this from the beginning!'

Mew caress Gulf's small ear.

He's just making a fool out of me! He has no feelings for me at all...

"Don't touch me...!" I said, I slapped his hand away from me, slumping on the floor.

Mew looked at Gulf with grim expression.

"Would you stop doing this to me? I'm not your toy. Why are you doong something like this to me. Don't you already have someone you love?" I can't help but shout. All the frustration and pain is pouring out from me.

"Please...don't joke with me. Even though you have someone else..someone you like...you still want to play with my body. You are...the worst kind of person." as I poured all the pain inside me, my tears are continously falling.

It's impossible for me to accept this anymore!

I've fallen in love with this person.

I am confused because I have slept with the manager I hate the most.

I don't know how and when that feeling changed into love like this.

I like every part of this person.

It hurts my feelings when I realized that he's just making fun of me.

"What did I do wrong to you? I don't understand. But it's only you who likes to do something like this to me. Please don't play with me. I...I heard it..don't you have a lover already?" I said, looking up to him.

"Ah...I mean you." said Mew nonchalantly.

'WHAT...?!'
Gulf screamed on his mind, shocked to the new information he just heard.

"Wh...wh...what?!"

"What? Don't you get it?" said Mew, crouching down, putting his hand under his chin and look at Gulf.

'This man...what is he saying?' thought Gulf, refusing to believe what Mew just said.

"S...since when, where...and who says that I am your lover? I...I don't understand."

"You are so stupid. Listen, okay. I like you." Mew said, smiling fondly.

'Eh...?'

"Lately your head must have been full of me, right? If that so, our minds are connected." Mew continue, leaning closer to Gulf, grabbing his hands. "In other words...we are no doubt lovers"

'It must be a joke!'

"With this...do we understand each other now?" Mew said, whispering into my ears and caressing it.

"How can I understand! You're always bullying me like this. Don't breathe in my ear!"

"Ah...that's..." Mew stop to think for a while.
Then....
"Let's just say, I like to bully someone I like."

'Hey...what kind of reason is that.?"

"I've had my eyes on you since the first time you entered the company. I was so happy when a chance that I had been waiting came when you invited me in." He said, grabbing my face.

"Invited!? Wh...who did..."
"Ngh....!!"
I didn't finish what I am going to say as Mew kissed me suddenly.

It's impossible!

That time I was...

Past

"...manager, why are you so strict only to me? Am I so worthless?" I asked, sitting on the floor, crying my heart out.

"Why are you always so kind to other people? Only to me...though I always admire you."

"....You want me to be kind to you?" said Mew, face with unreadable expression.

"Yes." I softly whisper.

Back to Present

What is this...? So from the beginning...looks like I've always been in manager Mew's arms!?

Mew take Gulf to bed and pushed him down. He position himself on top of him and do wonders on Gulf's body that make him squirm, shiver, tremble and painfully hard.

"Ah...uh...." I whimper, as he thrust deep inside me.

"Isnit painful?...want to stop?" Mew asked, worriedly.

"Don't stop..." I said, as I clutch on his arm, panting heavily, "In exchange...please be gentler to me."

Mew just smile.

"I understand...if this is your wish, even if its something I don't like, I will be gentle to you from now on." Mew said, caressing Gulf's face and aclosing the distance between them to kiss him.

Mew continue to thrust inside him, until both of them reach the climax that they are chasing.

Mew gave Gulf a gentle kiss that's full of love and admiration.

His gentle kiss is somewhat ticklish. It's making me feel so happy.

From now on, everyday would be like this day....

Or so I thought...

At the Office

Mew, "Your proposal for next supply here is unapproveable."

"What?!" shocked.

"You also make mistakes in the calculations. Somethings an elementary school kid can do better. If you don't want to work, don't hesitate to tell me. Because I will fire you." Mew said, smiling brightly at me, voice so gentle. "Hmm? What's wrong? You're trembling."

"I....I beg your pardon, Sir." crying internally.

He is even scarier now.

'Please just scold me as usual!! I don't need this kind of gentleness.'

So manager Mew is an 'S' after all!

TBC