You Call Him Gustavo, I Call Him Dad [25]

.:Friendships&Breakups:.

Saturday Morning

Julie's Pov

0 Messages

"Dad! Why won't you call?!" I sighed, aspirated.

"No calls for Julie?" Asked a voice in a fake baby voice.

I twisted around to see Mickey in the door frame just smiling one of his goofy grins. Or was that personalized for me? I blushed at the thought.

He strutted over to my seat and sat on my blue splattered bedspread.

"Uh.." I managed.

"I take that as a yes." He grinned.

I couldn't help but smile, I'm falling for him, I can't deny it.

What about Logan? Oh forget it....Logan who?

"Mmm." I mumbled hungrily.

"Hungry? Let's go to the kitchen." And with that he picked me up by surprise.

"Hey!" I gasped in half amusement, half scared to fall.

"Oh boohoo."He slapped my ass as we stampeded down the stairs

"Put me down!" I began to beat on his well built back. I hated being man handled!

Mickey's Pov

She wouldn't stop whining for the longest time as we went through millions of hallways.And I loved every minute of it. Just hearing her voice made my day. Where is the damn kitchen?!

"I have rights! Put ME down or I'll..I'll arrest you!" She shouted menacingly over my shoulder. Suddenly a plan came to my dirty mind.

"Fine. You happy?"I set her on her feet. This will shut her up. She stood, still clutching onto my shirt.

No One's Pov

And you wanna know what happened. Well they walked on to the kitchen as Mickey's hand rested on..her ass.

At the kitchen

Julie's Pov

I broke into a run to finally have his dirty hand off my butt. I'm innocent still!

"Anything in particular you want, Princess?" Mickey stuck his head out the refrigerator door.

"Princess? Where did that come from?" I blurted out, ignoring his question.

All you could hear was jars move. My heart fluttered from anxiety.

"Well?!" I urged him on.

"Cause...your all moody and act well...like a Princess." He pulled out a carton of eggs and set them on the counter as if that explanation was that agreeable.

Hardly.

"Yeah, it's that obvious." I rolled my eyes and pulled the eggs in my direction.

I opened the box and took out one egg.

It was cold and somewhat soft on the palm of my hand.

Mickey picked up an egg, too. He rubbed it in the same way I did.

"I wonder what an egg feels like in someone's hair..."I mused.

"What?"

Before he could react I slapped my egg right on top of his matted dirty blonde hair. The egg landed with a victorious crunch. The yolk splattered all over his head. I giggled at the sight in front of me.