Chapter 6 Sneaky Not

Chilli P.O.V. ~The Next Day~

I decided to stay in tonight. Lisa and T-boz went to Applebee's. I felt tired and told them to bring me a steak & potato back.

I got into the shower and did my hygiene things. Washed my hair, face other body parts. Then stepped out I heard footsteps for a second or was I tripping? I dried off & walked to my room with a towel in my head and a towel wrapped around me.

I paused as I entered my room. I swear my kitchen light was OFF! I decided to go change then go back downstairs.

I changed into a sports bra, joggers, and some black Nike socks. I went down to the kitchen and got a banana, when I saw something in the corner of my eye in the Living Room.

I decided I was not playing this game. I got my gun out the cabinet and went into the living room. I saw the figure trying to hide and cocked the gun.

The person cut on the livingroom light and put their hands in the air. It TREY!

"I'm so sorry. I was looking for Lisa."

"In our damn house?"

"Yes, I'm mean uh, her and T-boz missed our run earlier & I couldn't stay away."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been waiting all day for them and they never came!"

"Cause they were busy!"

He clinched his jaw then balled up his fist.

"What's so damn important that? I'm not important enough for Lisa huh? That's what your saying?" He started getting angrier & angrier.

I pointed my gun at him. "Get out!"

He walked over to me. He caressed my check with his hand. "You wouldn't pop a grape. Yours too sweet." He leaned closer, smelled my scent & kissed my neck. Like a creep.

I put the gun up to his chest.

"Get the hell out now!" I was shaking, I might actually have to shoot this guy.

"Alright I'll leave, but tell Lisa I've been looking for her." He backed out, walking out the front door. As soon as he left I locked all doors. All windows& and anything else.

I sat on my bed with my phone & called Lisa & T-boz.

"Where are y'all?"

"Five minutes away from tgs house." Lisa said. I guess T-boz tool the phone.

"Stop talking on the phone you're driving." She put the phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

"It's Chilli did you get my Steak&Potato?"

"Yep its right here. Everything okay?"

"No, not even I'll tell you when you get home okay?"

"Alright."

******************************

--So Trey's a fucking stalker hoe....✊

--Can you believe he kissed Chilli??

--Should she tell Lisa and T-boz?? Or Keep it too herself??

--How should they handle the news of she tells??

--Be ready for a long ride!!!
KEEP READING!!

-,Pinkout1