Nostalgic

As I wake up, I noticed it was only 5 in the morning a whole hour and a half before I have to go to school. I try to go back to sleep but I soon notice that I can't. There is too much on my mind. School, family, and especially finding that special someone. My mind keeps on bringing her back into my mind...T. Why? Why is she so important to me. I don't even know why she is, she just is. I start to rumble around in bed trying to get her off my mind, however, I know it won't work, just like all the other times i've tried.

I just lay there and start to think off all the good times we've had. They all seem to be just out of reach. I miss the moments when we were so close, but then that day happened. That night. That fateful night where everything made a full 180. Now we are so separated I can barely muster the courage to talk to her. All of this floods my mind just waiting for my alarm to start up at 6:35 telling me I need to get up for school. I wait for awhile thinking of her. Every second seems to be going by slower then the last.

I like to cherish the momeories I made with her, yet they make me so sad knowing I can't truly achieve my dreams. I start to doze off thinking and right before I could fully sleep my alarm goes off.

My eyes fly open and and then whisper slowly to myself 

"Wow, time does fly by when you are cought up in old times..."