Bonus chapter!!

**3rd person**

Everyone was in the Kuchiki's backyard. Bustling about with excitement. The Head Captain cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention.

The Head Captain stood at the alter, smiling at everyone. 

Ikkaku also stood by the Head Captain, he wore a suit with a red tie. Beside him was Yumichika, Kenpachi and Ichigo. They wore red suits with black ties. Kenpachi looked uncomfortable.

On the opposite side, Momo, Rukia and Rangiku. They wore black dresses with red lilies designed into the dresses. 

"Nervous?" Ichigo whispered to Ikkaku. He tugged at his tie nervously while lying "I just don't like suits." Ichigo rolls his eyes, not believing his friend.

Soft music started playing, catching everyone's attention to the starting of the aisle. There stood Midori, the blushing bride to be.

She smiled nervously towards Ikkaku who was a blushing mess.

Murmurs could be heard amongst the guests about how gorgeous she was.

She made it down the aisle, smiling brightly once she met with Ikkaku

"You're beautiful, Midori."

The Head Captain cleared his throat as started the ceremony.

"Ikkaku, do you promise to forever cherish Midori, in sickness and in health?"

"I do" He smiled brightly, while holding Midori's hands.

"Midori, do yo promise to forever cherish Ikkaku, in sickness and in health?"

"I do" She blushed deeply.

"Then exchange the rings."

Ichigo reached over, handing Ikkaku two rings. He handed Midori one and they exchanged rings.

"You may kiss the bride!" 

Ikkaku wrapped his arms around Midori's waist, leaning her down and kissing her passionately. Everyone cheered for the newly wedded couple. 

______________

Now they're married. That's all I wanted to add! Thanks for reading!!!