Adrienette Smut

3rd POV

When got upstairs they got ready to have movie night. Adrien went and got some popcorn for the movie night and Mari set up the TV

Mari: So what do you want to watch

Adrien: Fifty shades of grey

Mari: Really Adrien

Adrien: What Nino and Luka have watched it and recommended that I watch it with you

Mari: Whatever

Then it got to a steamy part in the movie and Adrien pulled Mari to sit on his lap and Mari started rocking her hips on his dick. Then Adrien started groaning and Mari smirked. Adrien could feel himself getting hard and he paused the movie and turned Mari around and kisses her rough. Adrien starts kissing her neck and leaving hickeys all over and Mari started moaning. Then Adrien zipped down her dress and Mari unbuttoned his shirt and removed it.

 Adrien removed her top and unclipped her bra and then started sucking her boobs and Mari was a moaning mess. Then Adrien laid her down on the bed and started sucking her boobs again. " Hey that is not fair you are still in your shorts and I am in my panties. You are to overdressed" She said. Then Adrien chuckled and said" Then help me fit the dress code M'lady" "Sure chaton". She pulled down his shorts and Adrien pulls down her panties and starts tongue fucking her. 

Soon Mari feels herself getting close.  Adrien pulls away and says " Cum for me M'lady". Not 5 seconds later, she cums with a loud moan " Delicious like always"" That was amazing". Soon after Mari pulls down his underwear and his dick spring out. Mari starts licking along his tip and smirks. He groaned and looked down at his girl who was licking along his dick and he grabbed her hair into a ponytail and pushed his hips up. She kept sucking him till he cummed. She swallowed it all.

" You're on pill right" He asked. She nodded happily. She sat down on his dick and they moaned. She bobbed on his dick and he groaned. She moved her hips. 

" Princess you feel so good" He moaned. She continued moving her hips till switched them over. He thrusted into her deep and fast " Fuck......Adrien" He kept thrusting into her hard and fast till he felt himself coming closer " I think I am close baby girl" He moaned. She was breathing heavily " Me too". Not 10 seconds later they both cummed. They both panted heavily. " That was amazing kitty" She said " I know" .

Then they both got dressed and went downstairs to meet the rest of the class for lunch