§11§

This chapter is dedicated to afiabonnah13 for the nice and encouraging Dm.

And also TheOfficialSemiloore her comment was on point. ❤

Above is Elyon, a new cast that got added to the cast list.

Enjoy ❤

                         §•§

               §Gabriel's POV§

Yusuf angrily matched towards our seat and sat on his with a huge sigh coming out of his mouth. I knew he was greatly upset, which hundred percent wasn't my business.

Seconds after Yusuf's arrival, Precious approach us and sat with an opposite expression compared to Yusuf.

"What's up with you?" Precious asked absent-minded as he brought his phone out, but Yusuf ignored him. Yusuf's lack of words made Precious to stare at him blankly. "Yusuf?"

"What was that all about?!" Yusuf snapped at Precious in a harsh but low tone.

"What was what?" Precious asked with furrowed brows.

"You and Ini," Snared Yusuf. "What was that?"

"Dude I literally did nothing to her." Precious seemed to be in a confused state. Who wouldn't? When he was friends with someone like Yusuf. I wondered how people chose their friends these days.

"You know too well that I like that girl. You should be clearing the way for me and not be some annoying obstacle." Spat Yusuf angrily.

"She was at a weak state of mind. The least thing she needed was for you or anyone else to make a move at her." Precious dragged, trying to reason with his friend. "Gabriel, back me up here."

"I only wanted to hold her to safety but instead, you did." Yusuf slapped his pointy finger at Precious' chest. "And do not bring the excuse of a half human into this."

Half human?

"I held her cause I had no intentions in mind. Maybe you did." Precious stood his ground. "And don't call him that."

I leaned towards Precious' desk so I'd have a better look at Yusuf. "Call me half human again and you'd be the one going home with broken legs."

Yusuf threw daggers at me with his eyes, since that was the only thing he could do. Next thing I knew, Yusuf reached for his backpack, pushed his seat backwards and stormed out of the classroom.

"Yusuf!" Precious tried to stop his best friend but it all fell into deaf ears. Precious quickly turned and gave me an apologetic look. "Sorry about his words towards you."

Precious got up right after those words, left his backpack behind and walked out of the class with long strides. My guess was he was going to chase after his friend.

Bothersome.

                        §•§

The fourth period was finally over and I found myself at the hall way heading to the cleaning closet. I stopped when I realized where I was heading to, then gave a small sigh. I couldn't go there, Ini might be in there. Now I had to find another hangout with little to no student.

I bent my head to my feet, as I stormed my brain for any possible hideout at this gigantic hell hole. Soon, feet with sparkling pink sneakers, stopped right in front of me. I lifted my head slowly, to see a new face. The new face was all smiley, as she stared at me. She also wasn't putting on the Blossom High School uniform, which one could tell she wasn't from here.