Humanity is Horrible

(Y/N) was sitting on her bed. She was watching Eri struggle to escape. 'Maybe I could help her?' She thought.
She was looking at Eri now. She really looked like she needed help. But again, humanity is a horrible thing.
She decided to go help Eri because she simply felt sorry for her.
Eri was suprised because (Y/N) would never help her before. She got out and (Y/N) watched her run. She looked back and said a quiet thank you to her. (Y/N) was about to follow her maybe to find them...
As she got up from the bed, a large pair of arms held her shoulders.
"(Y/N) where did Eri go?" The same voice of the man who had kidnapped her looked down at her.
(Y/N) stayed quiet, not wanting to be a snitch, Overhaul looked at where Eri escaped from.
"Lets go find her shall we."
(Y/N) reluctantly trailed behind Overhaul and they went to look for Eri.

Eri ran and ran and ran until she bumped into a boy with broccoli green hair.
She fell onto the ground and looked up at him in fear.
"Sorry about that." The green haired boy put his hand out to see if she was ok but she just backed away fearfully.
"Eri why are you causing trouble for the heroes." A sinister voice came from the alleyway Eri had ran from.

Overhaul came out with (Y/N) dragging behind him.
"I'm so sorry about my daughter, her and her sister like to play roughly and always get hurt." Overhaul said to the two heroes.
The green haired hero looked at (Y/N), who was staring at the ground with an annoyed expression. She looked malnourished.
The heroes decided to walk with Overhaul back to the alley, feeling a bit suspicious.

(Y/N)'s POV

"These two have been causing a lot of problems for me, they keep disobeying me."
What is he talking about. I never did anything.
Suddenly I noticed he gave Eri his "if you don't come here right now I'll hurt you" glare and she quickly got the message and ran to him.
"Are you done with your little tantrum Eri?"
She nodded her head in fear.
That got me really annoyed. What tantrum? I'm so confused.
I have the heroes a glare. Why didn't they help up.
How stupid can they be? You see two malnourished and heavily bandaged children and you just leave them?!
How dumb of them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was sitting in mine and Eri's room. Looking at the 'toys' Overhaul's man got us. I figured he was coming to check on us so I decided to throw them at him. Eri hadn't touched hers yet.
Just like I said, the man came in.
"Eri Chan you haven't touched your toys yet?"
She hasn't touched them because these are obviously bribes.
"Look at (Y/N) Chan."
I threw them all at his leg while glaring at him.
I even grabbed some of Eri's and threw them at him until he left.
I looked at Eri and she was fell asleep.
I quickly tucked her in and decided to go to sleep myself. I muttered these words to myself.
"Humanity is horrible."